Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New album by NERD STEM Limited time offer Handmade Last Minute Gifts Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon JCVJ JCVJ JCVJ  All-new Echo Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on March 18, 2010
Got this for my son years ago still works and looks great.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on February 3, 2012
I have had this Mickey TV for almost 2 years. Still intact, my children love it and it goes perfectly with their mickey mouse room. I assure you your child would love it too!
on March 12, 2013
This was the worse experience with Amazon and it's consumers that I have ever had in my life. The Mickey Mouse TV that I received was as good as trash and was nothing like the image of the product that was being displayed. The feet were broken off of the bottom of the TV and the front was hand painted as of someone tried to over up a previous damage.

I wrote the seller letting her know that she is a poor representation of Amazon and they should not allow for her to sell items any more. People should not sell other people their TRASh!
review image review image review image
on August 24, 2004
Be Warned: There are 2 different disney TV models: the 1300C and the 1350C. Target sells both (although some stores have one or the other). The 1350C is newer, slightly different design and is "compatible with the DVD player". The 1300C only has one audio input (white) and not the red one. You can tell from the front. My store's display had the 1300 with the DVD, so we got it. Few days later, we had to exchange for the 1350. OF course, the problem with the 1350 is that it does not stack as well as the 1300 (there are divits on top of the DVD for the TV). It comes with a little plastic strap to secure it, but the strap does not reach the TV. !! So, we put them side by side (safer anyways).

Otherwise, my 3yr old loves this, he finds the remotes easy to use. The 1350 differs from the 1300 in that the TV shell is a little slimmer, the speakers are much slimmer, comes in a mickey box (1300 is donald) and the remote is different too.
Good luck!
11 comment| 14 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on February 26, 2010
Ever since I put this puppy in my entertainment center I can't keep the neighbors away! We all gather every weekend to watch movies and everyone wants to come to my house now. It kind of pisses me off but that's what I get for buying such an awesome piece of bling. I'm so happy I upgraded to this from my old TV I can hardly break myself away from it long enough to write this review. The damn thing is so cute, when I'm done watching it I just carry it around the house like a pet. This pisses my wife off but she's just jealous. The built-in hydro-phonic sound system is fantastic! It's like being in an orchestra!

Run, don't walk, to your nearest terminal and input the data to buy this set!

(beer and *nacho cheese just wipes right off!)

* cheese that gets in the small eyeball speaker perforations may require a toothpick for removal
on November 27, 2004
I HAVE BOTH THE TV AND DVD FOR MY SON HE RECIEVED THEM AS GIFTS LAST YEAR AND TILL THIS DAY BOTH WORK JUST FINE. HE'S ONLY 4 NOW AND KNOWS HOW TO USE ALL THE ROMOTES AND ENJOYS HAVING HIS OWN TV,DVD FROM MICKEYMOUSE, ITS THE BEST THING THAT DISNEY CAME OUT WITH, WE ALL LOVE IT. AND IT EVEN HAS A SCREEN SAVER. EASY TO HOOK UP, VERY CLEAR PICTURE, SOUND IS GREAT FOR A 13IN TV. ITS THE CUTEST EVER HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS PRODUCT AND THE DVD PLAYER.
on April 23, 2004
My daughters received the Disney Princess television as a Christmas gift & it has been working just fine. We are pleased with the product & of course are the little ones (for it is Disney Princess). They also have the alarm clock which has also been a happy purchase. We are still waiting to purchase the dvd but after reading the comments from other dissapointed parents we are happy that it has been discontinued. We hope to have Disney team up with a better electrnic carrier like Sony.
on October 10, 2004
This is an adorable tv. We bought it for our sons room and it works great. The picture is crystal clear and we as parents have complete control. We did not purchase this tv with the intention of it being a babysitter by any mean. It has great options and will eventually be a good learning tool. As well as a way to monitor and control tv usage. Good luck.
VINE VOICEon October 30, 2005
We have had this for 2 years (in my son's room) and it is just fantastic. You can't get cuter than this set and it has a beautiful picture and is very very durable (my two year old bangs on it and presses every button NON-STOP). It really is fabulous, I would not hesitate on this one!
on February 29, 2004
I really love my purchase. Target was so nice to have gotten the last one in stock for me. I bought it for my 16month, he over-powered the large TV mom and dad watch, so we had to buy this cute mickey mouse TV and DVD. He loves it so much. It's got so many advantages and extras on it. I can program sleep mode, when I forget to turn it off. Now we can watch our big TV and he can watch his mickey TV and DVDs FINDING NEMO and ONE FINE DAY over and over and over again! Target is the best store!!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.