YED Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Subscribe & Save nav_sap_shop_all_hm_cal STEM Shop Popular Services Paterson Paterson Paterson  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Go Explore Outdoor Recreation on Amazon STEM

Showing 1-10 of 162 reviews(Verified Purchases). Show all reviews
on November 14, 2007
Fits my G series Karcher 3,000 PSI Pressure washer. It does covers all areas except the bottom. Good design. Didn't have to collopse the handle to fit. Also has a ajustable belt connector to help keep the cover on. Would reccomend this to help protect your pressure washer.
on August 17, 2015
I bought this to replace the Pyle PCVPW3 Armor Shield Pressure Washer Sprayer Protective Storage Cover, Indoor/Outdoor, hoping it would be thicker and more able to stand outdoor weather in Oregon. It is slightly thicker than the Pyle, kind of like a light weight wind breaker jacket, my intention was to store my pressure washer outdoors on the side of my house because I don't have room for it in the garage. Covered just as I would my barbecue gas grill on the patio. This product is definitely not intended to withstand outdoor weather.
on October 14, 2014
Covers my washer. Keeps it out of sight on a job site. Keeps its under a dark view so it lowers the theft risk some. Its got a strap to keep the wind from prying it off and blowing away. Slides over my pressure washer and hides it well.
on May 9, 2014
As others have said, a garbage bag will work better. The fabric is okay, but the size and shape doesn't make sense for covering a pressure washer. It won't cover the entire thing, but you will use it because it is there. I would not purchase again. Such products simply should not be made or sold, a waste of time and resources for all involved.
on November 27, 2014
keeps my washer clean in shape. worth the investment unless you leave it in your garage and your garage is always spotless and dust free. cover isnt made out of anything special but keeps stuff out. havent tested it in the rain but i didnt buy it to protect from that.
on May 5, 2016
Pretty much what I expected in this price range in a close or covered storage cover. Found reading reviews hard to believe some thought they where buying a outside storage cover at the price. The buckle is a nice touch for this price range cover.
on September 15, 2015
This is an OK cover. I don't see how it would last very long if your storing your power washer outside. I keep mine in the garage so the cover should last a good little while. I just think the material should of been thicker, more sturdy. Covers aluminum frame Simpson power washer with big honda motor and cat pump.
on January 7, 2016
Ordered this for my new Simpson 3200 psi professional series pressure washer which is a triplex pump with Koehler engine. Was bit bigger than need to be but no complaints here. It'll keep the dust off it and stores nicely.
on January 28, 2014
Fit's my stand up Generac 2500 psi 2.3 GPM OHV Engine Axial Cam Pump Gas Powered Pressure Washer great (6020)
on December 28, 2015
The cover appears to be made of high quality material and adequately covers my Simpson WS3500 Water Shotgun 3500 PSI 4.0 GPM, Belt Drive Gas Pressure Washer Powered by Honda GX390 pressure washer but no one would ever confuse this cover with a custom fitted cover as it doesn't complete cover the sides of the pressure washer. That said, for the price I would purchase another one again if needed as it does provide a great value for what you get.