Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Travel Bag - Garment, 54"H x 24"W x 5"D
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Britney Spears Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now

Size: 1-Pack|Change

on November 24, 2007
Bag has a zipper on one side that goes up to about armpit level on that side, so you can be pretty sure that the items inside will not get wet if exposed to quick transport in rain or snow. The bag will hold seven or eight shirts/pants on hangars, and has a strap to secure the hangars. It also has a loop on the bottom so that it can be doubled up to half height. It is well made and easily worth the price.
0Comment| 129 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 4, 2007
It's very hard to find dress-length (especially mid-calf-length) garment bags and this one worked very well. It's perfect for car travel where the bag can be laid out flat, but I don't think it would work for air travel, no handles or any way to keep the hangers together unless you use your own rubber band. But it served my purposes admirably.
on September 3, 2009
I was very impressed with the length and quality of this garment bag. It was a steal of a deal when considering the price I paid for it. Have no reservations. Most likely will be buying a second bag before long.
on February 3, 2012
I bought this item as a gift for someone who travels a lot, and he was extremely pleased with it and said it was exactly what he needed. Its a no-frills garment bag, easy to use, and easy to clean. It's also water-resistant which is great if you have to go from the hotel to your car in the rain. Not to mention it was only 8 bucks who can beat that?
on January 6, 2012
I purchased this garment bag when I needed to travel across country via air with my husbands tuxedo for our destination wedding. Though this bag probably doesn't meet most carry-on bag size restrictions, it's close enough when folded to allow you to sneak it aboard. This product is composed of a lightweight material indicated in the product description. I was very happy about the loop that was located on the bottom of this garment bag because this loop allows for this bag to be easily doubled for convenient travel. In terms of protecting the garment, it performed admirably but I would recommend double bagging any delicate items for anyone that is concerned about providing additional protection for garments inside. Given the situation, this was by far the best of the options available. Given the price, I was very satisfied by this product.
on February 12, 2012
These are fairly large garment bags, you can easily fit 3 or 4 jackets in each one.

They're longer than I expected (but then I didn't think to measure the length of other bags already at home before ordering).

The quality is profoundly adequate if what you're looking for is simply something to keep the dust and moths away from your clothes - which is exactly what I needed.

No complaints
on September 23, 2011
I bought this bag because I need one on the fly and I knew Amazon could deliver. However, after traveling and seeing other bags I have noticed how much better other bags are. This bags meets the basic needs, but misses the mark on nice perks. So, if you don't do much traveling and just need a simple bag have at it. If you travel frequently, then look else ware, since you can find other products that better meet your needs.
on June 4, 2010
We purchased this bag when my wife needed to travel cross country via air with her wedding dress. Though this bag probably doesn't meet most carry-on bag size restrictions, it's close enough when folded to allow you to sneak it aboard. In terms of protecting the garment, it performed admirably (though our expectations were understandably low, it was actually quite effective). Given the situation, this was by far the best of the relatively limited options available. Given the price, we are very satisfied.
on April 7, 2008
Very pleased with the item, was exactly what I was looking for to carry on short vehicle trips.
on May 2, 2010
I needed this item to transport dresses, two full calf length dresses and I love it.