Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held GNO Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-4 of 4 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 6 reviews
on December 13, 2006
Yes folks, it always helps to read user reviews before ordering. The two people before me ordered this Panasonic printer, and were shipped a toner cartridge. About 5 minutes after I placed my order, I had a bad feeling. This was too little money to pay for this printer. I decided to check out the reviews, and was horrified by what I read. Within 30 minutes of placing the order, I tried to cancel it. I got a nice e-mail back from someone who assured me I would receive the printer, not the toner cartridge. After all, he checked it out himself. I knew I would receive the toner cartridge and I did. Then I had to go through the return process, which wasn't too painful, but I shouldn't have had to go through it at all - right? I am waiting for a credit to be issued. I have always had good luck with Amazon, but this was pretty sloppy of them.
on December 5, 2006
WARNING: If the price is $75 or $65.99, you are ordering a toner cartridge and not a printer. I thought the price was too good to be true.

I tried my best to alert Amazon to the problem, I even called customer support, but after 20 frustrating minutes on the phone I gave up. I was talking to a very nice Indian lady, support must be outsourced, who didn't understand or have the ability to check if this item was described incorrectly. She resubmitted my order so I should be receiving a 2nd toner cartridge any day now. :) I tried to get her to verify the product description but no go. Just thought you should know, because there doesn't seem to be a reliable way to alert Amazon that the product doesn't match the description. Furthermore, when you attempt to return via the website, there is no return reason for "Received the wrong item". Amazon I love ya, but this is sloppy.

Update 2 hours later: So somebody is reading these reviews, or my support email. A picture magically appeared. I would have known it wasn't the whole printer had the picture been there. Of course the description is still wrong.
on January 25, 2007
Like others, I went through two toner cartridges trying to buy the printer before Amazon realized they were advertising a printer and selling toner cartridges.

I like amazon a lot, but criminy, they sure can be dense.
on October 5, 2004
This is a great laser printer for the home. We could never get ourselves to buy an inkjet because they just seemed messy. This printer is perfect if you print a lot in B/W and don't want to keep buying and changing cartiridges. It took my husband and me exactly 15 mins to set up on a home wireless network and he started using it the same day. Its very compact and nice looking too!:) We haven't had any problems with paper jams yet and we've had it for about 6 months. This was a recommended buy by PC Magazine and we bought it after doing a lot of research. Till date we are pleased with it. This was the only reasonably priced home duplex laser printer in the market and duplex was one of the most important reasons we bought it.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.