Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch $5 Digital Albums PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tailgating FFII_gno

Showing 1-7 of 7 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 22 reviews
on October 2, 2014
Just as described! I was so nervous about purchasing such an expensive item from and unfamiliar seller, but have to say that I was so impressed with everything! It arrived on time (which was important as it was a birthday gift my daughter), and came with everything it described. Although, I did freak out a bit initially when I couldn't get two of the remotes to work, but I changed the batteries and they work just great! I can't say enough about how happy and impressed I am with this purchase, and neither can my daughter!
on August 10, 2015
Great product, super cute, and perfect for a little girls room!!
on February 22, 2015
WELL PLEASED WITH THIS TV. IT PLAYS JUST LIKE NEW. HOPE TO BUY FROM YOU AGAIN. THANK YOU WILLIAM
on April 6, 2008
My girls favorite present ever! They especially love the hidden princess perks -- when you turn the volume up, Ariel shows up; turn the channel, Cinderella is there. Also, when the DVD player goes to sleep mode, the TV turns to a scene from Cinderella. It's adorable and a great quality TV. Fits perfectly on the Disney Princess DVD/VCR combo!
on January 17, 2014
My daughter loves it and that's what counts. i'm sure she will still have it when she heads to college
on March 31, 2008
The TV was a hit with my grand-baby.The picture clarity is great. The princess design is perfect for her princess bedroom and the small control was perfect for her small hands.
on September 9, 2009
My daughter loves this TV. It's cute, and it serves its purpose. I use it every night to help her sleep. I've had it almost 2 months without incident.