Amazon Vehicles Beauty Trade in your textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning whiteprincess whiteprincess whiteprincess  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Spring Savings Event on Amazon.com Ellen

Showing 1-10 of 31 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 38 reviews
on March 21, 2017
great product
on July 7, 2008
This is a great addition for your wall-mounted HDTV and increase the picture quality with its power filtering technology (if you can tell the difference because I can't). However, it is good to have it as a surge protector at the very least to protect your investment. Amazon offers a great price of $34.99 where Best Buy has the same item for $60. Depending on the type of wall-mount you have, an obstacle you might encounter is that you'll find it sticking out too much and interfere with the power cable connector that your HDTV comes with. This may end up causing you to spend a little more money to purchase a new power cable with a flat-end connector. I ended up purchasing the "Acoustic Research FS803 Flat Series Power Cord" from Amazon to replace the original power cable my HDTV came with and it works great.
on September 5, 2012
Its slim form factor goes atop a normal wall 2-outlet plate and it silently cleans your power to indeed steady thus more device-friendly output as the Kill-a-Watt meter proves. Its sturdy construction ensures it'll last over the many many years I expect to use it and its brand name reputation as well as faithful construction make it just right for the job. Even if your electronics aren't very sensitive, it's worth providing them clean power.
on December 4, 2011
This product is great for tight spaces or areas where you don't want any additional cords. It plugs directly into your outlet and converts the two outlets to two protected outlets. It also has a center screw to help hold the unit in the outlet. It has lights to indicate whether the outlet is protected or not. Amazon has a great price on this u it. All in all it is a very nice surge protector.

The coax connections are pretty close to each other so a wrench is really helpful to get them tightened but once connected you shouldn't have to disconnect again.
on April 17, 2011
Great product, great warranty - I had 2 telephone poles come down and ripped the wiring off the side of my house, the HTS200 saved the big flat panel TV and the microwave. When they fail, they give off a electrical odor and make a whistle noise. The two units that worked saved hundreds of dollars of appliances. I called Monster and the units were replaced at no charge, so I purchased additional units. Excellent product.
on May 28, 2013
The part rattled when I took it out of the envelope (and it's not suppose to!) When I openned up the baggy it was in, I found the the plastic boc was separated and there was a broken piece inside. The only good thing was they refunded my moeny with out me having to return the product.
on November 26, 2012
I bought this for my parents to follow up with the Plasma TV my brother I & purchased my parents for Christmas.

It's small, Compact, and hopefully will protect the TV as advertised should there be a surge. They have not had any issues with it as of yet. It protects the cable, tv & the dvd player!
on August 29, 2016
I retuned this item, it was defective.
on March 8, 2013
I havent really put this unit in use yet but it seems to be well built and i am confident it will perform well when i put it to use. the outlet i intend to use it on isnt grounded yet and i want to do that first.it fits snugly into the receptical and looks nice on the wall.
on March 11, 2015
could not hook up cable wires. the cable connectors are too close together to connect cable making them totally useless.