Truck Season Automotive Beauty Spring Reading Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. Electronics Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now SWMTVT18_gno

on January 4, 2010
This unit worked perfectly! I had previously ordered a random code unit (not knowing what my garage door opener required, nor what the unit was (Random vs. Fixed) that I was ordering). My garage door opener is a Genie Blue Max (home was new in 1994). So my opener needed a dip switch (now there's a named I never knew existed) remote, as opposed to a random code remote. Anyway, this one works great, I use it when walking our dog, riding my bike, etc. I tend to keep it on my dog's leash. Works well. The little 12 volt battery is easy to purchase at any drug store's batter display area (I found Energizer).

Supplier ships promptly.
One person found this helpful
on August 14, 2010
Purchased this for my mother to take with her when she goes somewhere with friends. She had been carrying a large remote in her purse, but didn't always remember to take it plus it took up a lot of space when she did. Now we've put this small Genie on a keyring and pinned it inside her purse. Can't get lost or forgotten, easy to use, and the small size is perfect. She's pleased and so are we!
on October 30, 2008
Although I think it is expensive, I needed to replace my ancient garage door opener and this little thing works well. I have it hanging right by the back door. Meets my needs.
on March 24, 2013
I have used this type of remote years. It fits perfect on my bike and is just in the right spot. Could not find locally.
on August 14, 2012
Not bad. Works. Do not drop or it will come apart easily. Also don't get wet. But works as advertised
on December 11, 2007
I bought this remote to carry with me when biking. It is small but seems to have about the same range as the full sized version. The only possible negative is that to be small it uses a more costly battery. That said, I have been using this remote for over 6 months and it is still on the original battery and works very well.
4 people found this helpful
|11 comment|Report abuse
on December 14, 2008
It works, but the range is no place near that of the original full size. I have to be in the driveway and I have to lift the control to get the door to open. The original remote works before I reach the driveway and without pointing it out the window.
on November 1, 2010
This item preforms as stated. I was looking for a smaller unit, and this one is small enough to fit in pocket, and still work like a larger unit. I would recommend this product.
on February 1, 2015
Still working great. Small and convenient.
on November 28, 2009
I like the portability of this garage door opener because I ride a scooter. It was very easy to set up with my automatic garage door opener. I would like it even better if it could be made smaller.
One person found this helpful
|0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.