Amazon Vehicles Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Home Gift Guide Father's Day Gifts Home Gift Guide Shop Popular Services americangods americangods americangods  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Spring Savings Event on Amazon.com Ellen

Showing 1-10 of 23 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 24 reviews
on October 14, 2016
I bought three of these to set up a three ladder system. They worked great! The Ladder Jacks are well made with heavy duty aluminum. They are completely adjustable and held up the weight of the scaffolding and two people no problem. I will say there is a limit to how high I was willing to go with this ladder system before it got a little to shaky. But that had to do with the ladders and not the Ladder Jacks. If you're going to work up around 15 feet the ladder system is fine. But if you need to work at 20 to 25 feet up, I would recommend checking out the pump jack system.
review image review image
on December 22, 2016
Does the job, good fit for a smaller extension ladder. I purchased this one primarily because they were sold singly (rather then in pairs) and I only needed one. Plenty of adjustment and seems well made. I expect it to last forever.
on April 26, 2017
They work great, but I am getting too old for these things. Hope not to need them again.
on July 27, 2012
We recently painted our house. We contemplated renting a lift for the job, but figured it wouldn't be worth it since we didn't think we could complete the job in one weekend. My son and I both thought of these ladder jacks about the same time (son had seen them in use at work). So I ordered a pair, figuring it would be cheaper than the cost of renting a lift. What I found was that we used them for more that just the painting part. They made prep work easier as I didn't need to go up and down a ladder all the time. I made a world of difference to be able to climb up once, work on a 10-14' section and then climb down once. I used three 2"x6"x12' studs with a 2'x4' piece of plywood on top to spread the load. Moving was easy as we only had to move on ladder most of th time. In all, they saved us time and money because we've worked at it for three weekends with no rush. Oh, and I'll use them again for a good cleaning of all the windows.
on April 16, 2017
Durable, well made. Perfect for contractor or home owner.
on August 9, 2016
Sheep enough and built safely... (I hope)
on December 6, 2016
well made, flexible inside/outside ladder configuration. Recommend adding a recepticle for 2x4 vertical
on October 15, 2016
not high quality, and does not come as a pair
on August 25, 2015
Great product. I needed it soon, so I joined Amazon Prime, which promised it in two working days. I got it four working days later.
on June 24, 2011
If you need/have to use scaffolding, this is a great product. I was repairing a boat dock and scaffolding was needed over the water for several weeks. These "ladder jacks" are affordable and safe. I was able to move and secure the scaffolding by my self, but it is easier with help