Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating FFII_gno

Showing 1-2 of 2 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 10 reviews
on February 21, 2005
The only reason and I do mean the only reason I did not give this TV 5 stars is that the only s-video this TV has is on the front of the TV. It is not a big deal I just cracked it open and moved the front s-video and composite video to the back with the rest of the jacks but why they would not put an s-video on the back is beyond me, other than that the picture is great I just cannot say enough good things about this TV. It is just a rear projection HDTV and compared to a lot of other rear projection TV's this one shines. It does not come with a screen protector, and the only one I could find was at Circuit City. The Mighty screen protector for $220.00, but I did not want the high gloss protector on my screen reflecting every light on in my house. So I called AKAI who then connected me with Samsung for the parts of this TV and found out that a replacement screen for this TV is under $130.00 so I could buy 2 replacement screens for what one screen protector cost. You have to buy a progressive scan DVD player and use the component video connection to make the DVD's look good I found that out the hard way but once I got a Progressive scan DVD player the difference was night and day. I recommend the Toshiba SD-3960 DVD Player. I bought it here at Amazon for $49.84 with free shipping. You just can't go wrong with this TV for the price. This TV is the one I have been waiting for!
on February 25, 2005
I was skeptical at first. I just knew it was something wrong with it for the price. But, when I received my television yesterday, I could not believe how clear and vividly the screen was and how huge and nice it looked. I know nothing about TV's, however my son was able to hook his playstation2 to it with no problem. Using the remote was an ease, and although my living room is small, it fit right in the corner. Now all my co-workers are interested in purchasing this same TV.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.