Industrial Deals HPC Save up to 90% on textbooks Womens Ski Trip Essentials nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New year, new music. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Garnet Jewelry Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon startrek startrek startrek  Echo Dot Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Paperwhite The Evil Within 2 Shop now

Customer reviews

Nikon Monarch 7437 12x42mm All-Terrain Binoculars

on May 29, 2009
I get motion sickness when I use most binoculars. These are so steady it is a joy to use them. We have 5 acres, and wild life, including beautiful birds, so these are really getting a work-out. I am very satisfied with them.
on November 24, 2009
I bought these binoculars for hunting Coues Whitetail deer in Arizona. All day medium to long distance glassing is required. I put quite a few miles on in very rough country. The glasses held up well, taking a few unintentional thumps. The clarity around the edges at a distance of about 300 yards or more is not as good as I had hoped, but was adequate. Closer viewing seemed clearer. No eye strain after a week of glassing. The front lens covers tend to get knocked off easily, but I liked the way they were linked to the body and kept the lens clean. The rain guard also functioned well. Focus adjustment is a little touchy and took some getting used to. Overall very happy.
on May 30, 2008
I've had cheap Bushnell's prior to owning the Monarch 12x. I took them out to the back of the house as soon as they arrived. Wow, what a wonderful surprise. The crispness of the images even in fading dusk was amazing. Add to that the 12x magnification. I just learnt what it is to experience the pleasure of having a great pair of binoculars. And, the price is unbeatable. I'm totally satisfied.
on September 28, 2009
I needed a new set of binoculars to replace my old cheapo ones. I talked to others at the local Department of Wildlife and they recommended Swavorski. Of course, if you looked at the price of those binocs, you'd know that you might have to take out a loan to buy a pair. I checked numerous reviews and found that these binocs rated well against several classes of binocs. I got into the field and was overly impressed. Keep the Swavorskis. My Nikons handle the job just fine!
on January 6, 2013
These binoculars worked like advertised and are easily adjustable for each eye. They seem to be a great buy for the money.
on September 22, 2014
seem to work well
on September 3, 2009
Excent quality binoculars. Have used them for 3D shoots and plan to use them this month for a self guided bow hunt in Colorada.
on March 23, 2010
Got them for the hubby! and he loves them! he always takes them on trips and also to work :)
on September 17, 2010
I am a long time supporter and user of Nikon products. I have several of their products including rifle scopes, rangefinders, and other binoculars. So, when I needed another pair of binoculars it was a easy choice. The monarchs have clear crisp picture even in low light, and for the cost you can't beat them. My issue with the 12X42 Monarchs that I just purchased is that one of the lense ring nuts was severly bent out of shape. I can't beleive that these binoculars passed inspection, unless the inspector was asleep or blind. I am highly disappointed in Nikon! I hope the warranty process goes smooth.
on November 3, 2009
In my opinion, any of the Nikon Monarch series represents a good investment for someone interested in purchasing a premium set of optics without spending a great amount of money. My wife and I use my 12X42s for such activities as: wildlife viewing, scenic observation, boating, and hunting. The 12X magnification provides great distant viewing without the tendency to have shaky images. Also, viewing is crisp and bright in limited periods of light. Finally, the relative compactness of the 12X42s makes them useful for most field uses. I carefully research products before I purchase them. If you are considering buying a great mid-range set of optics for yourself or someone else, you will be pleased.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.