BCA Month Beauty Fall Reading Hallo nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon outlanders3premiere outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on April 7, 2013
I recently ordered two white 3XT(all) tee shirts and got them promptly (prime). Both were of good quality and well sewn.

One shirt had a large cloth neck tag (which I immediately removed) and a small black "R" patch sewn on the lower left sleeve. I am neither especially large nor tall, but wanted a "substantial" tee shirt to amply cover my belly, and then some. This shirt came to about eight inches above my knees.

The other shirt had no neck tag, but an "iron on" label to denote size and washing instructions, and it was placed in the traditional position, inside back of the shirt just below the collar. It also had a small, white "R" patch sewen on the lower left sleeve. This shirt was longer and came about four inches above my knees (I got short legs [29"]).

I assume that these two shirts were made on a different day or in a different place because they were different, though both were labeled 3XT.

I like them very well; so even if I look like a gang-banger, I can answer the door or go out on the deck without any pants on.
on April 18, 2015
I live in south Florida and hoped that this would be a nice alternative to a plain white tee or UnderArmour. The problem is that this shirt is so thick that I can't wear it except when we get the occasional cold spell. Would be nice if the seller made that clearer as it's not worth returning at this point given the low price.
on April 3, 2016
Item arrived in a week or so which is incredible time for the international APO I am at.

220lbs, 5'11, purchased a large based on the reviews of people saying it is a little larger than they expected, and bam, it fits perfect. Great, basic, t-shirt for working out in, longer than usual, nice feel. Will update once I wash it if it shrinks, but I hope it doesn't, because it is perfect right now.
on June 21, 2016
Everyone has their favorite fitting shirts, these are mine. I am big in chest /neck,.These hang nicely without being"tent-like" and give me room to move. I order these all the time and quality is consistent, and everyone knows that is not always the case. I bought from another famous brand and I buy the same shirts by the dozen . I was getting some good, some almost felt like counterfeit. This happened so often I stopped buying them . Russel is ALWAYS the same materialand sewn perfectly. The price id very good also.
on August 18, 2015
I ordered two 2XT t-shirts in navy blue and one in heather grey. Now you would expect that they would all be identical in fit and materials. Nope. Out of the three t-shirts, only one was satisfactory. The heather grey fit me like a circus tent and the other navy blue was made of a thinner, low quality material and fit poorly as well. These shirts are sold by Amazon directly, not through a vendor. I expected better than that at 15 bucks a pop. This is the fourth item I've bought recently that has been subpar.

I guess Amazon values its stockholders now over its customers, and from what I've been reading lately, it's employees as well.
on March 9, 2015
This is a good quality product, but do not rely on the sizing as represented. I wear and have worn for years XL sized Tshirts. The only trouble I have had has been that I have a long torso so they tend to ride up a bit. I would love to find a shirt that fits as an XL should but is a few inches longer. This is not the case. I have tried several other brands as well, and have learned that the sizes run large so I decided to order the Large Tall size. This is better than the XL tall, but I could easily put on 30-40 lbs and still fit in this Large Tall. It is totally out of proportion. I am not a small guy and would never expect to fit in a Large sized T. This is way off.
on April 30, 2014
I ordered this shirt primarily because of the poly/cotton blend. The shirt that arrived was 100% cotton, did not have "Rib-knit neckline with V detail", as described, nor was there a "Russell label at lower left front". Complete waste of time to have to return this disappointing item.
VINE VOICEon December 20, 2013
In a world of cheaper Russell gear generally stands out. I delayed writing this review because I wanted to see how the shirt fared weekly washing and use. It still looks new. Color is bright

I'm a great fan of t shirts with pockets for working on projects around the house. It's a better place to keep the cellphone and a couple of pencils.

Highly recommended
on April 21, 2014
Got this for my son. He said the neck was very small and had issues getting it over his head. Its cut high where it fits close to the throat. I also thought I was ordering one with a pocket but didn't.
I was going to send it back but he said he would cut the neck band and wear it for yard work. Otherwise he liked it.
I would like to see more color options in the larger sizes with pockets.
on May 4, 2013
OK look I am not that big a guy. But I have a hard time buying shirts that still fit after one wash! I am 6'2 about 225 pounds ok yes I should lose a little weight but I can buy large or extra large and the shirts are always to big in shoulder chest area but not near long enough! So I was thrilled to find this Big AND TALL shirt. I bought it and it is to small. I ordered the Large Tall size! See TALL means TALL!! I am 6'2 is that really THAT tall that this should not fit me? I guess next time I need a XXL Tall maybe that will work.
These shirt companys are over rating there sizes!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.