Industrial Deals Luxury Beauty Killers of the Flower moon STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Grocery Handmade Mother's Day Gifts hgg17 Shop Popular Services Catastrophe Catastrophe Catastrophe  Introducing Echo Look Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis Shop Now

Showing 1-10 of 1,663 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 1,739 reviews
on November 8, 2015
Perfect shoe! However it runs way too small. Order a half to a full size larger. I have a small wide foot and wear a 6.5, but they are too tight. So I am returning for the next size up. I am being bold. Update: They were so small that circulation became an issue. That being said I am ordering an 8. I will post photos of the ones that are too tight and again later of the ones that fit. Update!: The size 8 worked great!
on July 22, 2015
Perfect for those who tend to tilt their heels! Structure and extreme comfort! My daughter and I have purchased these for years and we even have the black pair for Winter! The most non tiring shoe available! I chose the backless type, a slip on version of these. Great price too!
on March 4, 2016
This is the second pair I've owned...1st pair lasted 2+ years of PreK ESE Teaching <3 ...they're SO comfortable just had to have them again! Had to reorder to get 1/2 size larger this time ...age (mine)? But they're still tighter than previously remembered and I use a shoe horn to get them on :) BUT STILL ...they are so comfortable! So much support...NO tired feet ever! They were recommended by a nurse friend.
BUT this pair...the toe pulled apart...no big deal...figured I'd glue it, but when I got around to it I realized that the stitching had been exposed and pulled apart, too :(
I wanted to trade them for another pair, but it's too late...times up...expired return date...looks like I'll be gluing it :(
Still...I'd get another pair...but I'm going to wait the 2 years.
on March 10, 2017
They cut off the circulation where the shoe tongue meets the ankle. It actually hurts to bend in these. I missed the return window by only 7 days, but I would send them back if I could. Only wore them maybe 5 times hoping they would break in, but they didn't. Need a shoe horn to get into them. (I have an old pair that I loved....don't know why these are so so tight.) Today I purchased a pair that look identical to these "premium" sneakers, but the name on the back is "Elite" instead. I'm hoping they fit better. If you check the pictures of each shoe from above, there is a difference in the size of the opening. Crossing my fingers. Update****if you cut the elastic on the Premium-Premix shoes you can get into them easier and they are much more comfortable to wear. See pic. UPDATE - I received the Skechers Sport Women's Elite Class Fashion Sneaker (same look) and they are much, much, more comfortable!!
on November 9, 2015
This is my fourth or fifth pair of shoes of this model. I like the elastic slip-on convenience, but, although I knew the pair they were replacing had gotten pretty sloppy, I hadn't realized how sloppy till I tried to shoehorn my foot into the new pair. They are quite snug when new--roomy toe box, but plenty of arch and heel support. I have a high instep, making some shoes too tight around the middle of the foot, but these are quite comfortable--actually more so than a lace-up shoe.
on November 7, 2012
I had to order my sketchers on here since Sketchers was out of my size, and got them in they were good for only 2 weeks and I had the same issue as T. Hunter did where they have already pulled apart along the seam on the inside right shoe. So now it feels like the toes are loose on them. I don't know what Sketchers has done this year. I had bought so many of this pair before and never had this problem. But I am contacting them to let them know they maybe loosing me as a buyer!

We shall see how it goes I just called Sketchers today and they want me to send them back so they can check on them and see if it was a flaw on their part and replace them. Fingers crossed!

Got my second pair and they are fine!! Returned the first pair that were too tight all went quickly and was easy to fix.
on December 15, 2016
I have had these for less than 3 months...wearing them 3 days a week for nursing school....no excessive wear........they are falling apart LITERALLY! Not happy with this purchase!
review image review image
on December 17, 2016
Only wore these to work once or twice a week and never for two days in a row and they are already splitting on the side. They replaced the same shoe which lasted but I guess they're making them cheaper and poorer quality. Will not purchase again. :(
review image
I just bought a pair of the Sketchers knit shoes to wear around the house and I like them so much that I tried these for outdoor use. The shoe itself is not bad looking and has a reasonable amount of arch support built in.

My issue is with the top, around the top of the foot and ankle. It's just tight and inflexible. After a week of wearing these, that top is still very tight - it hasn't really broken in or loosened up. I like that these are slip on, but there still should be some give in the tongue area.
on May 23, 2016
Love them. They replaced my last pair. Which was 18 yrs. Old.
review image

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.