Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-7 of 7 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 31 reviews
on April 3, 2008
I loved everything about the player as far as the usability, versatility, and style. I did have a problem with how frequently and seriously it was broken. After a few months of ownership the connection point for the USB port became loose and had to be held in a certain way in order to charge or put music on. Less than the first year (luckily still under warranty) I had to send it to Samsung for the earphone jack to be fixed. They did fix everything but the USB port became loose again and remained that way until it gave up life less than 2 years. Bottomline, Samsung makes crappy products. I do not recommend.
on November 19, 2008
This mp3 player/FM radio is an older version and small in the memory department but none the less a great player with so many features! There's games, great sound quality, different EQ settings and so much more. If you want to listen to a relatively small song list with really good quality, this is the mp3 player for you!
on April 13, 2015
It seemed like a quality item but it requires an OEM cable to transfer data and unfortunately, I never received it. So now I just have a fancy paperweight.
on June 14, 2016
It is still going strong Have had it a long time
on August 27, 2006
I really like this player. It is so much better than my last one from Creative. Easy menu choices once you get the hang of it. Very good sound and lots of good features. I recommend it highly to anyone wanting a low price but better alternative to the Ipod units.
on November 5, 2006
My daughter wanted this beacause her friend got one and liked it well about a month later she traded it for an ipod. With the player make sure you have the right program for downloading or you will have problems. Research it to. We also couldn't play video so check the direct X version you have and see if it is compatible first. My suggestion just get one of the new ipod nano's. We like the ipod a lot better.
on June 30, 2006
I gave this to my husband for his birthday. He had wanted an mp3 player, but this one does so much more than just play music! We are both very pleased with this product.