Check out Santa's new ride Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide $24.99 for a limited time only Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Three new members of the Echo family Black Friday Deals Week: Fire tablets starting at $29.99. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now HTL17_gno

on November 19, 2017
Very comfortable!
I've had Propet shoes in the past, and the quality of the shoes has been pretty variable.
(a pair of Galway Walkers is my favorite shoe)
These are well made, very comfortable. They're comparable in comfort and construction to my Propet Galway Walkers.
The footbed and insole is soft and supportive. They feel good when you put them on, stand in them, etc.
I bought these to wear at work instead of the name brand sneakers I've been wearing, (and are priced too high right now).
One note, the sole is a somewhat 'hard' plastic material with some rubber content. When new they may be a little slippery on smooth floors, not dangerous, in my opinion. They do get more traction with some wear.
I snatched up two pairs in different colors at the price I paid, and they are a good buy.
I save my Galway Walkers for long plane trips, and dealing with airport lines, jaunts across terminals, and also is the default shoe I use when wandering on foot in distant cities. The scandia is equally comfortable, and only slightly more trouble to slip on/off in airport security lines, or on the plane.
I ordered both pairs in the grained finish.
on November 8, 2017
My brother in law was recently diagnosed with Parkinson's Disease. His shoe size also went from a 10M to an 11W. We tried many different shoes to get the right fit for him. THESE WON! They fit him perfectly, are supportive and he LOVES walking in them. I already got him a brown pair too! Having just one thick strap made all the difference. It closes securely and stays put. We tried thinner double straps and they kept coming undone. I'm thrilled that this fit him so well and that he loves them. Because he has Parkinson's, he has a tendency to walk with his body slightly forward. I read some of the reviews - some said the shoes cause this forward motion. I was afraid that might happen to him. It doesn't! He doesn't feel pushed forward with these at all. Now he wants "tennis shoes." I found the Propet Travel Fit Comfort Walking Mens Athletic Shoes and ordered them in blue and in gray. They haven't arrived yet but I expect them to have the same wonderful fit. The most important thing is they have the one wide band across the foot. Some of Propet's shoes, including this pair, are Medicare approved, A5500 coded. This means under certain circumstances Medicare will reimburse you for some or all of the purchase price. Just google "Medicare approved, A5500 coded" to find out more information. Propet Men's M5015 Scandia Strap Slip-On . I wish these came in WHITE!
on August 6, 2017
A mixed bag - this review concerns a pair of shoes that were returned the day after they arrived because they were a bit snug, but it wasn't easy for me to let them go because the fit was so close to being spot on. However, I knew that if I kept them that I would regret the decision, so they went back for a refund, although I would have preferred an exchange for the next larger size (and I plan to reorder for that bigger size ASAP). That said, these shoes were very nice - thick soles, uppers cushioned nicely in the ankle area - overall just what I hoped for in construction and appearance. I feel confident that a larger size will result in a shoe that I'll wear for a long time. Very nice Propet, and close to a 5 star shoe. Also, the return process was very simple - I said the shoes were too small and received return approval almost immediately.
on May 11, 2015
Not sure if it's because they were made in China for being a French company.Now that I had these less than a year these are my second pair.l give them a one star rating.Just like the first pair they came apart at the seams . I failed to keep the warranty papers because I thought they would have lasted longer than the warranty. Boy I was wrong ! Do not waste your hard earned money on buying these. I brought them to a shoe repair shop and he couldn't even fix them because of the outer overlap they wouldn't fit into the sewing machine. I don't blame Amazon for not taking them back because their policy is 90 days
on October 31, 2017
The web site said to order the shoe one half size larger than I usually wear. The shoe didn't fit. You guessed it, it was one half size to large. When I went to exchange it, the web site tried to force me to replace it with a different color at twice the price. So, I returned it for a refund instead. Not a very positive experience.
on October 25, 2017
The shoes appeared to be slightly wider than I expected; but that wasn't the issue. Both shoes and the box in which they were delivered had a distinctly mildewed smell, which is completely unacceptable. It's possible that this pair was worn and then returned / resold, but even that doesn't explain the odor. Returned!
on September 17, 2017
Had to return... WAAAAAY smaller than the typical Big 'n Tall shoe sizes run at other stores. LOVED the shoe though and the closure was perfect. Tried and Tried to make them fit, but just too narrow for my husbands foot. Very sad to have to return... if you have a long but narrow foot, these would be perfect!
on September 5, 2017
These Scandia model men's shoes are really nice quality. The inner sock lining is very gentle on my husband's sensitive feet. The outer leather seems durable and is a nice color (very deep reddish brown) with a little sheen. The shoe can be opened almost 3/4 the length, which makes it easy to put on even when he's swollen or stiff. He's worn them with a suit and at other times with jeans or cargo shorts. They are light weight on his feet too.
on May 30, 2017
I now wear size 11 of another brand so I ordered a size 11.5 to allow room for a "drop foot device " my left foot is comfortable with the device. My right big toe becomes irritated even without wearing the device in the shoe. I returned the shoes for credit.
acp
on December 14, 2013
Seems like a well made shoe for the money. Nice detailing. Good casual walking shoe that can masquerade as a dress shoe making it an excellent choice for travel. Fits true to size and the insole offers good support--very comfortable. I agree with the reviewer who complained that the Velcro closure cannot easily be pulled tight over the instep, hence only 4 stars. For me, this is a very minor issue--I have high insteps and my feet swell. The shoes fit well, and go on easily even when my feet are swollen, and they stay securely on the feet when walking. The shoe is rather like a loafer with an adjustment above the instep that allows for easy on, easy off and greater comfort. Very light weight as well. Should be perfect for walking the streets of Europe, attending a concert, and comfortable on an airplane.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.