BCA Month Salon Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment curbpremiere curbpremiere curbpremiere  Three new members of the Echo family Now shipping All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on April 22, 2016
I'm rating this two stars for now mainly for my frustration and the hassle of having to return it since the sizing is wrong. It might end up being amazing if you managed to get one that actually fits.

In reading reviews, some people said it fit too small and some set it fit too large so I went ahead and ordered my regular size, 36D. Although the tag on this bra says its a 36D, it's clearly not. I took pictures of the bra next to a measuring tape (see below): pics 1&2 show the band at rest measuring 28 inches, pics 3&4 show the band stretched measuring ~34inches (~1/2" over but I might add that with how hard I was stretching it, I can't imagine that would feel comfortable to someone who IS a 34). Pics 4&5 show it lined up with another, comfy, bra I have that is a 36D which measures 31inches at rest (a full 3 inches longer). My other bra stretched to 36 inches, so about 5" difference between the band's length at rest and when stretched. On this bra there was ~6" difference but I suspect 5" stretch is what would actually be comfortable. So if the each size really goes up two inches (e.g., 34,36,38...), then by their sizing 36=tight34, 38=tight36 40=tight38, etc. it's possible after a few washes it may not be as tight?

One other mention: the cup did seem to fit fine (hard to tell with the band not fitting right) & since typically each time you go up a band size you go down a cup size for it to be the same (e.g., 34DD has same cup size as 36D) it would probably be a good idea to take that into consideration when ordering. I would say this bra although labeled "36D" is really a 34DD.

Anyway, I think I'm personally out on this one & will just be returning and not exchanging but hopefully this will help someone.
0Comment| 100 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 1, 2017
Better cup fit for size, nice WIDE STRAPS BUT NOT being adjustable makes the back part of the bra higher (probably will cause back pain if worn for long). Only other negative is, front-close bras are supposed to be EASIER to PUT ON for older people. But THIS BRA's SIX LOOPHOLES are SO TINY it took me several minutes just to get all the hooks in. I know the above doesn't sound great, but it definitely is better than the 6 other front-close bras I've tried.
on September 10, 2016
I usually wear a 36 D but I thought maybe my band size had changed, as my bras are old and bands are stretched, so I ordered a 38C. I was able to get it connected and it felt pretty good for about 10 minutes, then began pinching near the bottom hook closure. It didn't lay flat at the bottom either, so I think I need to order a larger band size. I'm going up to a 40C.
The cup size fit well; I had heard if you go up a band size then you need to go down a cup size and it seemed to work pretty well this time. There are 5 hooks I think and the bra fits tightly, but I don't see how it really helps posture. I wish it would have been the right size the first time; it was very comfortable, pretty, and supportive. I would certainly recommend this bra! Now I'm just waiting for my other one!

UPDATE: 9/30/16
I got my replacement bra and now the cups are too big; I forgot to go down a cup size. if I could ever get this bra to fit right I'm sure I would love it!
on July 27, 2013
I tried this bra on as soon as I got it in the mail, and not only did the size feel like it was already too snug even before I finished fastening the hooks, but as I was in the process of fastening the many hooks in the front (TOO many, which makes it more inconvenient to put on!) , I noticed that the bottom hook was ALREADY BROKEN before I could even get it attached! I opted to return it immediately and get my money back rather than exchange it for another one, since if that was an indication of the quality of the bra's construction, then I'm not willing to be foolish enough to give them another chance to unload their shoddy, ill-made merchandise on me! I will try another brand of support bra instead!
on October 16, 2017
I ordered a size 42D which is what I have worn for years. I haven't gained any weight and my other bras fit fine. I tried it on and wasn't able to get it to reach so I could snap the bra closed. Don't know how the cup would fit because I couldn't close it. I did get an email from the seller asking if everything was okay which I thought was a wonderful idea on the dealers behalf. It shows that they care about the people that are buying their products. I will return the bra, but I won't order another because I have no idea what size I would need to have the bra fit.
on July 31, 2017
The convenience of the front closure is the main reason for my purchase, but the fact that it is made of comfortable cotton makes it the best to have next to my skin throughout the year, not just during the summer. The wide straps do not need adjusting (a great feature), and will not dig into shoulders. Looks well and "holds" well. Found it more durable and comfortable than others.
on March 6, 2017
I sent the first one back (42) and ordered the next size up (44). It was still a little tight, but I kept it because I'm losing weight. I ordered another (46) and am totally in love with it. If the straps stay up for more than a month or two (which I think they will) then I hope I can buy this bra for the rest of my life.
on June 28, 2016
Ladies, This bra is very good, but if you wear a 42 DD you must order a 44DD. The bra runs very tight. It is fantastic support and the straps are wide for maximum lift with no pain on the shoulders.

I would have given it a 5 star 'IF' the size chart was more accurate.
on April 21, 2016
This product was listed as 100% cotton, when received was only 100% cotton on cups, back is 89% nylon and 11% spandex,. I wanted 100% cotton, this is not that!!!!
on June 13, 2017
I ended up keeping it because it was fairly good support and initially comfortable.... but now I wish I hadn't. There is no adjustment, only one set of hooks in the front. It is a nice soft cotton type, I liked that about it. I thought it would be cooler in the summertime heat?

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.