YED Save up to 90% on textbooks Amazon Fashion nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Subscribe & Save Valentines Day STEM Shop Popular Services Paterson Paterson Paterson  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now NYNN

Showing 1-10 of 178 reviews(Verified Purchases). Show all reviews
on May 19, 2007
It's time to paint my house again, and instead of renting a gas powered washer and extension wand, I decided to try this extension on my electric Karcher pressure washer. The extension is well made with nice fitting joints and plenty of threads, didn't leak at all. I could not tell any difference in the pressure using the extension or not using it, which is exactly what you want. One of the reviewers complained about lack of pressure, but there had to be something else going on with their rig because this thing works perfectly. Because the whole extension is filled with water when you use it, the overall weight is significant when you extend it from your body a ways. Probably not an ideal situation for a woman but no different from any other extension out there in that respect. I just ordered the underbody sprayer and I think that will compliment my rig nicely for doing the siding at the top.
on April 7, 2008
I used this up under the eaves of our house (up high) and it worked really great. I will say that you begin to feel it in your arms if you hold it there a while (I'm sure it's not because I'm out of shape or anything like that.....:) )It's lightweight aluminum but it still feels a little heavy after a while.

Anyway, I would recommend it for those places you just can't get your pressure washer to. I've used it with all the extensions for those high up places and also with just one extension. Either way, it does exactly what it's supposed to do.

Doug
on November 5, 2006
Once I purchased my pressure washer, I loved it! It's amazing how much dirt can accumulate! I washed the drive-way, sidewalks, deck, back patio, you name it. After a few jobs, I realized I was getting kinks in my lower back. I decided to purchase the extension wand. WOW! What a huge difference. Pressure washing was so much easier with the extension. I found I was able to get the jobs done FASTER with no back pain.
on October 20, 2009
I ordered the extension kit because we have a very high-pitched roof on one of our garages that the regular wand wouldn't reach. It worked very well once I got the extension inserted into the hose handle. It wouldn't go in with just the normal push and twist; I had to actually bang it on the ground and then twist. (That's why I gave the product 4 stars instead of 5). I'm just going to leave it in since I can now go back and forth between shorter and longer extensions. This was exactly what I needed for the pressure washer to be used for different applications around our property. I didn't have a problem holding it because of the weight as some other reviews stated. Because of some of those objections I almost didn't buy the extension kit, but knew I needed it and am glad I went ahead and purchased. I would recommend this product accessory to anyone who has heights on their home.
on June 13, 2007
It worked well and was a quality item in fact the quality was better
than I expected for the price.
on August 2, 2012
I have green mold that grows on the high side of my house. The only way I could power wash it before was by using my extension ladder that is a pain in the ### to get out and raise. I found with the wand extension and step ladder I was able reach high enough to clean that side of the house. It is definately worth getting this if you have a high spot you need to reach. The unit is sturdy enough but it is slightly harder to control the spray than if your using the wand by itself. The unit doesn't come with instructions and at first I couldn't figure out how it mounted. I didn't realize the wand is in 2 pieces. You push down on the nozzle end and rotate it a quarter turn to separate it from the handle end. The one end of the extension is pressed and turned to lock in the handle end. The nozzle end is pressed and turned to lock in the extension end. One problem is when you want to go from low pressure to high or high to low you have to bring the unit down to make the change.
on April 12, 2009
This product works as advertised. It's relatively lightweight, but it can get fatiguing holding it elevated for prolonged periods. There is an adjustable foam sleeve to enable you to shift your arm position as needed.
Plus, the incremental sections enables it to be lengthened to meet your specific needs.

I received my shipment with a broken "O" ring. To Amazon's credit, they shipped a brand new unit, next day receipt, and paid for the return shipment! Way to go Amazon!!
on May 26, 2015
Bought this a couple months ago and finally got around to using it. It works as expected. I can reach the underside of the gutter at the top of 2 floors from a tall step ladder without needing an extension ladder (along with a place to store it).

To address what I believe is wrong in a lot of the negative reviews (little/no pressure). This is not a wand in itself. You must attach a pressure washer wand/nozzle to the end of this, else there will be little or no pressure. If you attach your vario or turbo nozzle, it will work about as well as if it was attached directly to the trigger handle. You would get exactly the same result (no pressure) if you squirted from the trigger handle without a nozzle.

The only negative is that, due to physics, its a bit unruly. When using turbo nozzle, the end of the nozzle will orbit around a 1 foot circle making it a bit harder to aim and get all the dirt. Its also a bit tiring on the arms (I'm not a gym rat); need to stop and rest arms every 5 or 10 minutes. I think this is good trade off. If they made it stiffer/heavier, less orbit, but then harder on the arms.
on September 13, 2015
I bought this with the Karcher K 2.300 1600 PSI electric washer (see separate review) as I have a second-story deck which needed cleaning before staining. This, along with the other tools I purchased, made the job a lot easier for me and able for me to complete that phase of the project on my own and without the use of an extension ladder. The quick twist-lock Karcher connections make it easy to use the washer for multiple projects in one day.
on June 18, 2013
This product does the job. If your need is to long and uncomfortable places, this extension will be very helpful.

The quality of the tubes is aluminum and very acceptable. It does not give joint leakage and allows the water pressure to extend 1.7 meters.

Remember that the more distance less pressure, but according to the use that is not so important. Furthermore, the greater the extension is also more difficult to manipulate.

Overall it is a good buy.

-------------------------------------
Buena compra para su precio.

Este producto cumple con su objetivo. Si su necesidad es llegar a sitios largos e incomodos, esta extensión le será muy útil.

La calidad de los tubos es de aluminio y muy aceptable. No da filtraciones en las uniones y permite extender la presión de agua 1.7 metros.

Recuerde que a mayor distancia menor presión, pero según el uso esto no es tan importante. Además, entre mayor sea la extensión también resulta más difícil manipularla.

En general es una buena compra.