Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tailgating PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 38 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 50 reviews
on August 10, 2013
I'm disappointed with the cell phone charger. I feel it is a fake. Blackberry chargers are supposed to be Universal so I ordered this one to replace the exact kind that I had that no longer works. However, when I opened it up, the prong doesn't fit into my phone and I feel I was sold a fraudulent or defective charger. It doesn't pay to return the item because I have to pay for shipping, so therefore I'm at a loss. Surprised Amazon.com would sell such an item. Can you refund it for me or pay to ship it back with a refund? I ended up getting another from ebay that was legit so I don't understand why yours wasn't.
on January 11, 2009
I have an employer-provided cell phone (at the beginning I thought they were being nice :)). I also have one employer-provided charger, and I would sometimes forget the charger at the office or at home, and my battery would run out. So, I dediced to look for the cheapest charger I could find (since the office manager stated they did not provide extra chargers). I was hesitant becuase of the price, but I have to say that it is a great charger. It is not as sturdy as the one that came with the phone, but it does the job. I would highly recommend this charger.

By the way, my phone is a Blackberry Pearl 8100.

If you need an extra charger for home / work, this should do it.
on September 21, 2012
I was unsure how this product was going to work out since it was so inexpensive, but it works perfectly. I would have given it five stars, but the picture doesn't actually show the product. It's more of a small cube that has prongs to plug into an outlet with a cord that plugs into the cube on one end (USB) and your phone on the other end. The prongs don't actually fold down. In any event, I'm very happy with the charger, and its compact size is a bonus.
on January 19, 2014
Ive bought these for years and the wires are very thin and break easy. But for 6 months of charging for $6ish (there cheaper now) its a great deal and they are kinda speedy at charging. I did have one right out the wrapper that was bad with the same broken connection. But one out of 10 isn't bad odds for the cheap price.
on May 3, 2009
With other reviewers, some had issue with the quality of this particular item, I personally found it to be a terrific value as I could not have purchased this item from Blackberry nor from the store I purchased my handset at the price offered on this website. My charger operated just fine and I am pleased with the overall value I believe I received. I waited what seemed to be FOREVER to receive my merchandise but free shipping was worth it. Can't have it all, I suppose! I got a good charger for the price.
on May 17, 2010
I was looking for an extra charger to leave at work and didn't want to pay $20+. For the price I was half expecting this to be a knockoff (and was ok with that, as long as it worked). But it is indeed an OEM Blackberry charger and looks exactly like the the one that came with my BB. It works fine to charge my Curve 8330. Also, the item was delivered very quickly (2 business days). Excellent deal.
on November 17, 2013
I had the same experience as several other buyers -- this is not the charger that it is advertised to be and does not fit the phone it claims to. Very disappointed in not only wasting my money, but I also now have more junk I need to deal with as this is an outdated charger.
on November 18, 2016
Great for a travel charger
on February 5, 2017
good.
on February 4, 2011
I needed a replacement charger for my Curve 8330. The original one would only work with moving the cord around. I ordered this one and received it in about 2 days. It fits and works perfectly, and is an OEM Blackberry charger, not an off brand charger. It's worth the cost savings if you are willing to wait the 2 days for shipment.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.