Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 29 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 32 reviews
on May 18, 2011
I bought these for light use listening to all kinds of music. I knew I was not getting Bose quality headphones, but these were pretty terrible. The headphones themselves are nice looking, but they did not quite fit my ears. The material is extremely cheap (I was expecting as much, but I felt like if I dropped them off a desk, they would snap). I plugged them in to my computer and was immediately greeted with muffled sound quality. I played with the equalizer function for about an hour and a half trying to get rid of the muffling, but had to settle on a slightly less muffled sound. After about a week of light use, I plugged them in again and the sound had taken a nosedive. I don't know why because I hadn't dropped them or anything; but in higher-pitched songs, any increase in loudness of the song was greeted by crackling. I decided then, that these were a mistake, so I returned them. For just a few dollars more, I'll go with Koss, JVC, or Sony. I knew I wasn't getting Bose quality when I bought them, but these were just unacceptable. I will not buy another jWIN product as it should be named jLOSE.
on April 29, 2008
Disclaimer: Am not an audiophile. I just like my music crisp and good.

I bought this pair cos they were cheap and I already owned a pair of Jwin earphones earlier and was satisfied by their performance.

Build: Cheap plastic, can't expect anything else. The ear-pads though are decent, have been wearing them for the past 4 hours now without much inconvenience. Not bad for this price. It isolates (not in the true isolate sense) pretty much every other ambient noise cos of the pads. The band is wide, and pretty much usable.

Quality: Wire is well insulated with coating(thank god!) cos these can tend to wear off lying at the edges of tables and all. But the wires connecting the two speakers appear to be slightly thin, may be prone to breaking.

Listening quality is pretty much good. I tried these on while playing Call of Duty 4 and the put in a couple of songs (#41 by DMB, some random music later on) and sounded pretty much good. Even on my mp3 player (Sansa c140) they sounded pretty good!!

Overall, I bought them for around $8 bucks and i think they are probably worth a little more than that for its quality!
on October 31, 2011
I'm not a fan of any type of earbud, so I got a set of these to listen to music in my cubicle at work...I gotta say, for ~$10, these things rock...I'm certainly no audiophile, but the sound on these is really good, there's a good amount of bass (which is what seperates great sound from the "just OK" sound - IMHO). I love the over-the-ear design as it blocks out almost all the external room noise, and they fit well with not too much pressure on the ole noggin, but still feel like they are not going to fall off your head. If I had to have one complaint it would be trying to adjust the volume using the two dials on each earpiece - you have to just rely on the sound in your head as opposed to having the dials in the same place on each.

anyways - I liked these so much I bought a second set for home!

seriously - for $10, how can you go wrong?
on April 7, 2017
very good
on November 24, 2009
I purchased these head phones knowing that they are an inexpensive set and did not expect too much from them. However, now that I have had a chance to use them, I find that they are an excellent buy for what they are. They are a low end headphone that in my opinion out preforms some more expensive headphones that I have owned.
The sound response is good and they are light enough that I do not get tired of wearing them after an hour or two. The padding on the ear pieces is comfortable enough and they do not cause me to get too hot while wearing them.
The only thing I do not like about these headphones is their obvious low quality plastic construction. I have had no problems with it but they feel like it would not take too much to break them.
Over all for the price and quality of these head phones I would recommend them to anyone who is looking for fair sound quality at an affordable price.
on December 2, 2009
Let me start by saying I had been listening to apple earphone for about my whole life. And the sound quality in these are superior to apple. The sound is so much better it is hard to listen to the apple earphones since hearing these.
The only bad thing is there are two wires that lead from the ear cups to the top of the headphones, the wire is very exposed and looks cheap.

I have had these for about two months and they still work and I havent had any problems out of them.

****UPDATE*****
So Ive had these for about four months and since then Ive bought a pair of Sennhiesers for $60 and a pair of Shure 240 for $50 and they both failed when it came to the depth of bass these. I think these are ideal for hip hop or any other type of music that needs headphones to produce bass without distortion.
on June 16, 2010
Just received these headphones. The sound is clear and bright with good bass response without sounding boomy, even at high volume. Nice and rich sound. I have a large head and they are moderately comfortable - slightly tight but I expect they will loosen up over time (all my other headphones with similar construction usually do). The audio cable is nice and thick and the plug feels solid when connected to my stereo or an audio extension cable. Good fit around the ears - does not crimp my ears (some models can have cans that are too small and cover part of the ear). Overall - 4 stars!

Plan to buy a few more for the family home theatre.
on September 11, 2010
Jwin Jhv100B Closed-Type Pro Digital Studio Monitor Headphones

For the price these are a pretty good pair of headphones. Sure, there is a bit of junkiness to them but they are very comfortable and do not hurt my ears. I like the independent can volume controls and the non-coiled cord. We use them for TV and movie viewing when one of us is either sleeping of needs quiet. Personally, I find the movie experience as exhilarating with these cans as I do with our 5.1, sometimes even better since we have such a noisy old AC. These are a very good buy!
on February 21, 2013
I forgot what I paid for these, thinking it was around 12 bucks on cyber monday, but its one of my best purchases ive ever made. For what I paid, I couldnt have asked for more. Obviously those high priced 100$ + headphones are bound to produce better sound, but for a casual listener these are great, great for the beach, airplane etc. Only drawback is that they are made from cheap plastic which tends to be noisy when they move. but id buy them again
on February 8, 2009
I am a neophyte at recording, so my opinion may not count for much. My goal was to record with my home computer without spending a lot of money, and it seems I have been able to do that. Headphones are a necessity for multitrack recording, and it's possible to spend huge amounts for headphones, but given my beginner status, I looked for something at a reasonable price. The Jwins were quite affordable, and they work fine and reproduce the recorded tracks accurately enough for my purposes. A time may come when I'll need the $500 phones to do what I need, but for now these suit my purposes.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.