Amazon Vehicles Beauty Return your textbook rentals STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB DG Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Home Gift Guide Father's Day Gifts Home Gift Guide Shop Popular Services americangods americangods americangods  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Spring Savings Event on Amazon.com Ellen

Showing 1-10 of 342 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 366 reviews
on May 21, 2015
Who would have thought that you should read reviews for color pencils? Well you should or you will be dissapointed just like the others and myself who were expecting 54 different colors. I did read the product description because I wanted to make sure it was all different colors but if you look at the picture of the back of the box, grab your magnifying glass or monocle (if your classy) and you will see in very small print that it's actually six sets of nine colors. I'm pissed. The product description needs to be updated to accurately reflect what's in the box. Or I should say what's NOT in the box!! Grrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!
review image
0Comment| 151 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 15, 2015
Very disappointed. Thought I was getting a nice variety of colors, no there are only 9 different colors. Could return it but cost so much to return that you won't get much back. Would not purchase ever again
on November 20, 2014
The description of the item is very misleading. You get 6 groups of the same colors. I am returning this immediately. Very disappointed.
on May 22, 2013
MY DAUGHTERS SAY THEY ARE VERY EASY TO WORK WITH BUT THE ONE FALL BACK WITH THE SET OF 54 IS ACTUALLY 6 SETS OF NINE COLORS AND KINDA SAD ABOUT THAT AND HAD I PAID CLOSER ATTENTION I WOULD HAVE PURSUED A SET WITH MORE COLOR OPTIONS BUT THEY ARE A NICE WEIGHT AND HAVE A NICE LIFE BEFORE SHARPENING AGAIN...
on January 11, 2016
We bought this set thinking they were like your traditional Crayola products, 54 different colors that come in a tray for easy sharing. We got it to discover that it is six sets of nine colors. Upon going back to the product description we now see that it is says "six sets of nine colors" but at the time we didn't see that.... and really, they are Crayola; when you buy a box of 64 or 96 crayons, you don't get the same colors over and over again. What's worse. The cost to return them is half of the cost for the product to start with, so we either get a crappy credit or we are stuck with these pencils that were not at all as expected. Would never have purchased this set had we known we were paying more than $15 for nine colors. Total waste of money, and completely disappointed with this purchase.
on June 29, 2016
I'll chalk this one up to me being an idiot but I was expecting 54 unique colors like burnt-toast brown or angry-baby red. What I got was what was described on the product page: six sets of nine bog-standard colors. Who would have thought?

I'm giving it a 5 because it is what it said it was
on May 30, 2015
When I saw that there were 54 colored pencils I thought I would get 54 different colors. However, this item comes with multiple packs of the same colored pencils, intended for distribution in a classroom. What am I going to do with nine blue pencils? Unfortunately it will cost more to return them than I will get back in a refund. You get what you pay for.
on January 28, 2016
When we ordered this it was not what I was expecting. We thought there would be more colors of pencils in it. I know some of the blame for that is on me - it would have been nice if it was stressed a little better what you were really getting (multiple sets of base colors). But that was not the only thing I did not care for about this product. The plastic shell that the pencils come in was not as strong or sturdy as I would have thought it would be. None of this makes it a bad product, just not quite what I was expecting.
on June 1, 2014
The picture on the package says 54 Colored Pencils leading on to belive it is 54 different colors but is is not it is only 6 different colors.
on November 23, 2014
Never would have bought this item if I knew it was six sets of 9 colors. Description is very misleading.