Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New Album by Noah Gundersen PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-3 of 3 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 8 reviews
on June 8, 2017
I took long time to receive it. But the quality is best. They packed it perfectly. I used the same machine before and it works as good as the former one. Very good.
on November 28, 2012
I have purchased 6 of these scanners for my medical office as we have gone to electronic charting (thank you federal government). These scanners have a small foot-print and are very simple to use. Their out-of-the-box to scan time is minimal. I would highly recommend them.
on August 27, 2015