Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks Womens Red and Rose nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New year, new music. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade 2018 Planners modern furniture and decor Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon startrek startrek startrek  Three new members of the Echo family Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now

on May 9, 2007
I've had this for about 3 months. In theory it is exactly what I wanted; I hate headphone wires when I'm working around the house and running. The good news: it really does allow you to get away from wires, the sound quality is fairly good, and the headphone battery lasts longer than I thought it would. The bad news: The effective range is really about 3ft. Even with it on my waist band it frequently loses the signal. For some reason, it gets worse outside on sunny days. Forget the Bluetooth spec of 10meters - not even close. The dongle hangs off of the iPod in a less than stable way and is just waiting to get broken off. I have yet to find a case that protects the dongle. I also cant find a running iPod holder that works with the dongle; the material or rubber grommets are too thick. I have a DLO leather case that works well but again there is no support for the dongle and I can't run with it. It is a little more secure on a Nano.

This product is OK but don't expect much. I would be interested in trying one of the other products on the market.
on March 12, 2008
I received this bundle pack for Christmas. I love it! I am finally free of the wire. I am a fairly small woman and the cords to previous headphones would always get in my way. I even would run the cord down my top or sleeve to keep it from being in the way while gardening or working around the house but then it would pull on the headphones when i moved about. Once the cord even got caught in the leaf blower motor. Anyway, I love it. The volume is not as high as wth other headphones so we will see if i can hear while mowing the grass. That is the only downside for me but the product is wonderful. I have gotten very good range on it and have no problem moving about with it nearby or in my pocket. I agree with a previous review that you should turn on the Anycom before the I-pod and the I-pod will turn itself on if you don't have the headphones off.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on January 29, 2007
Works great, just plug it in and go. I did find that it connects better when you turn the headphones on first then the Ipod. Also be careful when you put it in your pocket turned off. I have noticed that it will turn the Ipod on again by itself. So watch for that. Sound quality isn't Bose but for the average listener its clear and will suit you fine.
on December 24, 2007
After having read some of the other reviews, I decided to give this item a try. I have not been disappointed one bit. So far it has lived up to everything expected. For the money and capabilities it is a great bargain.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on August 15, 2006
No hassle, immediate recognition, good range, great fidelity. EXACTLY what I was looking for in a Bluetooth headphone for my Ipod Nano. Headphones also work with my Dell Axim (with a LOT of tweaking).

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.