Shop Auto Winter Products Salon Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. STEM Starting at $39.99 Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Prime member deal on Amazon Video: 50% off select Pixar movie rentals Prime member deal on Amazon Video: 50% off select Pixar movie rentals Prime member deal on Amazon Video: 50% off select Pixar movie rentals  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

Elvis: Aloha From Hawaii
Format: DVD|Change

on September 19, 2017
My husband was thrilled to get this DVD only problem is it was listed as like new and in good condition but it freezes up quite a bit when playing. Very disappointed with this purchase. Next time I will only buy new dvd's
on April 10, 2017
love it
on June 7, 2017
I purchased the dvd because my vhs copy was getting worn out. The concert itself is still great but I thought the price for this was way too high. The extra features were pretty amateur and not well done at all. I would not recommend this.
on November 25, 2015
This is a great movie about Elvis Presley and his performance in Hawaii, which was televised all over the world. I saw it as a teenager and I bought the DVD and I enjoy it. The greatest entertainer and the "King of Rock & Roll."
on February 23, 2016
Excellent show. Wish I had been there.
3 helpful votes
on November 25, 2011
I vividly remember watching Elvis' Aloha via satallite from Hawaii when it was broadcast on T.V. when I was growing up (1973, I believe). It was THE concert of a lifetime, and no one had broadcast anything via satellite like that before Elvis. It was a great show, and great to watch again to introduce my children (5 and 7) to an Elvis concert.

I highly recommend this concert DVD to anyone who would like to see the concert without some of the split-screen portions that did make the original broadcast boring in segments. If you want to just see Elvis in concert performing and looking fantastic, this is a fantastic DVD to have.
on March 3, 2016
very pleased
3 helpful votes
on December 29, 2015
This was a Christmas present for our 36-year-old daughter. And, let me say that it was awesome to see her excitement as she watched it!
on July 10, 2016
My mother loves this video, she has watched this several times. What a great deal.
on November 6, 2016
Aloha from Hawaii !! The king of rick and roll at one his best concerts! I really enjoyed it. The DVD played very well and sounded great. I was glad it arrived on time too.