Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Gba Replacement Battery Cover
Amazon Vehicles Fall Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Snacks Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now STEM

Price:$5.12+ Free shipping

on January 12, 2012
I purchased one but i got sent and charged for two. I wish it came in different colors. Or I at least had the option. My gameboy is purple. Both were clear. Luckily I painted my gameboy silver recently so the clear will be a lot easier to paint to match.
on June 25, 2014
I'm really happy with my new clear, GBA battery cover made by Pelican and sold by Handhelditems(CA.).
It fits really nicely and the clear color blends in with my Glacier GBA. These replacement battery covers are
relatively inexpensive and can be found easily on Amazon. If you own a Glacier GBA and lost the battery cover,
I highly recommend these ones sold by Handhelditems on Amazon, they offer good prices and fast shipping.
They'll make your GBA look like new again!
VINE VOICEon October 19, 2014
No idea why battery covers sometimes just disappear, but when my daughter's Game Boy Advance has it happen, this was the perfect fit for a replacement...I loved the price and we're both very happy now that she doesn't suddenly lose power because the tape we used to use for holding the batteries in would slip and they'd drop out. This is an exact fit.
on May 6, 2016
Honestly did not care about the color, after all my game system is 12+ years old! Absolutely thrilled to no longer be peeling scotch tape off the back, and holding the batteries in with my fingers while I play! I suspect like most folks I lost my original cover when I was using the "rechargeable battery pack" with the built in cover, but when that eventually died the old cover was nowhere to be found. NES made those old game systems to last!
on September 16, 2015
My son had been gifted a used GBA and it was missing the battery cover. This replacement product was a perfect fit and served our purposes well. The color was not an exact match, but at the same time, the game system was used and could have been faded or discolored. Overall, I was very pleased with the product and will gladly purchase products from this company again in the future.
on January 16, 2015
I give it 3 stars for not being the exact same perfect fit to the established contoured lines that make the shape of the gameboy. A bit more square, but that's okay because it snaps on and gets the job done. This redeems itself by arriving way faster than I ever thought it would so it get so I'm adding one more star.
on April 23, 2012
It's a battery cover. It fits on the GBA fine. It doesn't come loose. It was clear, which looks acceptable on my Arctic colored GBA.

So, I'm satisfied.
on March 5, 2013
good because I am very happy with the purchase made, everything was excellent the shipping was very very fast certainly needed urgently for my photo studio, the product looks good quality and robust, well only time will tell .. but everything works perfect, I hope to continue shopping at your store and that is as timely as it is now thank you very much for everything!
on May 3, 2016
I had an old GameBoy Advance I wanted to dust off for my young cousins and noticed that it didn't have a back cover, which made it hard for the batteries to stay in. This fit perfectly, the only downside was that I never got to choose the color. I received a black/dark navy color and my GBA was clear. Outside of those aesthetics, this is exactly what I was looking for, at a great price point!
on August 15, 2010
The cover is what I expected. Luckily the GBA's color that I have is the same as the cover.
The cost is very reasonable and shipping is very quick.