Industrial Deals HPC Trade in your textbooks Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Listen for a chance to win Electronics Gift Guide $54.99 for a limited time only Handmade Last Minute Gifts Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon life life life  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite Assassin's Creed Origins Shop Now HTL17_gno

Customer reviews

on December 7, 2009
I have had this LCD TV for about 1.5 years now and its still running the day i bought it. I have had 40", 42" 46", 50", and this 27" LCD TVs and find that my favorite one has been always been the 27" Samsung. The picture in 720p looks incredible (even better than some of the larger LCDs). I recommend this LCD to anyone who is in the market for a sub-32" TV.
on November 1, 2009
I bought this TV less than 2 years back from SAMS club. Was satisfied with its picture and sound quality. I used this tv for about 1-2 hours daily. Almost 2 years now, and it suddenly died. No reason at all. Overall, very dissatisfied after putting in $800+ 2 years back.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.