Amazon.com: Customer Reviews:
Amazon Vehicles Editors' Picks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Britney Spears Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Celine Dion Shop Now STEM

• Customer Reviews

on December 30, 2009
I've some minor allergies. These bags are noticeably better at keeping all the dust in the bag and not blowing it around. Not perfect, but enough better that I'll continue to pay extra to use this type of bag.

Edit Sept 2011. Have been using these bags for a while, and like them even more than I originally did. They really do a good job of keeping dust, etc., in the bag instead of in the air.
on June 29, 2011
These are excellent vacuum cleaner bags that work very well, even when vacuuming areas that have not been vacuumed in quite some time and have accumulated a lot of dust. In the many years we've had the Hoover vacuum, these are the bags we've used, and there has never been a problem with them. Dust stays contained in the bag, and they are easily changed with no muss, no fuss, even though I often wait until it is well past the "full" line. They hold a lot so one package lasts quite a long time. I was very happy to find these on Amazon rather than having to look all over the place for them.
on March 27, 2012
These bags do a great job at holding in the super fine dust particles that make me stuffy and sneezy. I used to use a different brand of generic bags that would spray dust all over the place when trying to change them out and with these new bags I don't have that problem. They are very easy to install and remove, and they hold a lot more than I thought they would. Because they hold so much I find myself not having to change the bag nearly as often. A++
on November 21, 2012
These bags are the original Hoover bags and are very high quality.

It's a bit tough to install them into the vacuum because you must shimmy the cardboard brace over the tube feeding the bag, but your trouble ensures a tight fit.
on November 15, 2014
I've used these bags for years. My old vacuum is lighter than the new water-filtering types. These bags are very effective in that they really don't let dust leak through pores, so allergy symptoms are not provoked.
on April 23, 2012
It's a vacuum cleaner bag; it works and fits as described. It fits with the vacuum as it should. Not much else to say:)
on March 27, 2001
This is a great vacuum bag. It sucks up the allergans which is very helpful to those people allergic to pet dander.
on October 20, 2012
It's a vacuum bag! If this size bag fits in your vacuum, then you should buy it. Much cheaper than in the stores
on August 23, 2013
When I searched online for the bag type that would fit a Hoover Preferred, I was informed that Type A would fit in such vacuum cleaner. It turns out Type Y is appropriate for Preferred. Type A is too tall to properly place in Preferred, but I was able to still use it by tucking the top and bottom of the bag into the bag chamber of the vacuum cleaner. If you have a Hoover Preferred, you should not buy this bag but buy a Type Y instead.
on December 4, 2015
Meh, so so. I received a box of genuine Hoover paper bags. They don't appear to be the Allergen bags, but they are genuine and fit perfectly in my ancient Runabout Supreme (circa 1990).