Handmade Garnet Jewelry Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon startrek startrek startrek  Three new members of the Echo family Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks Womens Red and Rose nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New year, new music. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery

on November 13, 2017
It's 1964, I'm in high school and wearing my beloved Beatle Boots. Now I'm in my late 60's and again wearing my Beatle Boots. Great boots Great fit . They are a dress boot and not meant for roughing it.
on November 27, 2017
These are very comfortable and dressy boots. I'm currently on my second pair. My only complaint is that the sole wears through rather quickly.
on January 10, 2017
Feels quite a bit larger on my feet than the other pairs I have from them in the same size of different styles, but not unwearable.

Also of note: the "navy" colored shoes have more of a matte finish, and do not reflect as much light -- therefore, they are technically DARKER than black, but keep in mind, a navy colored pair will NOT look like your standard idea of a shiny dress boot!

Otherwise, a very nice pair of boots.
on May 18, 2016
Got this as a great deal on Amazon Warehouse. As I use yhis brand before I knew was to expect. Nice soft leather made with a leather sole and Cuban heel the adds some inch to my wardrobe; ) . Sleek and elegant I ordered in black as I dress them with my all black suit.
A little hard at the beginning but once leather break turn nice to walk in my long work shift. I order a half size up this way I can fit a gel sole inside other way steps feel hard to walk in.
Planning to order soon on brown to use with jeans; )
on December 19, 2015
Need a heel after torn Achilles, & during the healing process- as well as a shoe to wear for formal events... this fit the bill. cvd As advertised, leather up&lwr nice. Fit as expected. Good looking.

Made in China stamp, so we'll see how they last.
on October 24, 2017
Very comfortable. Only problem is the extremely thin soles.I get lots of compliments. I originally bought these for part of a Halloween costume, but like them a lot.
on April 11, 2013
I went to a couple of local boot/shoe stores to find a dress boot that would also add a little height since my wife is a just a tad taller than me. But the problem was that no one had a boot my size in a wide width. I took a gamble on this boot because they had my size, but you can never tell if they will truly fit until you try them on.

I received them two days later and amazingly, they fit just perfect! I was not only pleasantly surprised, but genuinely please with how they felt; very soft and pliable. I couldn't have found a better boot than this one; great fit and provided the wanted height I was looking for in the first place. I'm guessing it added about 2 inches. So . . I'm please and so is my wife. And that's what really matter!

If I did have to find a con I'm thinking the sole could be a little thicker as it is quite thin. Other than that, I think the boot is perfect for anyone looking for a solid-looking, yet soft and pliable classy-looking dress boot.
on February 6, 2017
Nice show, built well, worth the money. Looks great if that's what you wanted. Totally happy
on January 12, 2015
I ordered a size 10M - about a half size larger than my normal dress shoe size and my foot slides right into the boot. Zipper is effortless and doesn't snag as many other side zippers do. I could probably get away with wearing two pair of socks in these shoes -- a tip to those who suffer from corns or blisters; in order to prevent unnecessary friction inside of a shoe, ALWAYS wear two pair of socks to provide extra cushion - I've been doing that most of my life and it's worked thus far!

Being that it's rainy/snow season in NYC, I have only worn these around the house and so far so good! My pants or jeans drape nicely over top of the shoe and I don't have to worry about the leg settling oddly after getting up from a sit down position. I would suggest to those not used to wearing a higher shoe to wear them around the house for a while before venturing out in them - it's a different kind of balance in higher shoes. Perfect for a modern/contemporary job interview.
on October 9, 2012
Okay, I have a typical American guy foot, or should I say feet. My left is slightly larger than the right. Added to the fact that I wear an 11EE. Add snow, and I could use them for skis. I reallly wanted a style boot that is a cut above the normal western boot that I currently wear. Also, I do some entertaining on the side, and need a boot more "theatrical" in look. I came across the Giorgio Brutine Men's line. Sleek, contempary and very afordable. Unbelieveably, my size was listed. Now keep in mind, while American size was listed, the shoes are made for European men's feet which are typically narrow. When the shoes arrived, a day early, they looked beautiful, and not my size; or, at least I thought so. The boot had fine leather, a rugged zipper, full leather sole with no visable stitching...very nice. But as I held them in my hands, I knew they wouldn't fit. The size stamped inside said "11W." Okay, let's give them and try and be prepared to send them back. Wearing a dress sock, I slipped on the boots...and I mean "slipped." They fit perfectly. My feet were in leather heaven. I could not believe what I was seeing and feeling. For the very first time in my audult life, I was wearing an Italian styled boot that felt like butter on my feet. I have been given many compliments on how well they look. I could really not be more satisfied.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.