Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping. Shop Now ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 21 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 25 reviews
on May 28, 2014
I was on the fence about purchasing this mic because of the low price. I mean, how good could a mic be for under $200. My eyes were set on higher priced Audio Technica mics and of course the industry favorite "Shure". This is an older model with no bells and whistles. Just transmitter, receiver, and LED channel display. I used Shure SLX 24 before and was amazed. I was even more amazed when I purchased this mic and it performed JUST AS WELL. Just because this mic does not cost $500 does not mean that it does not perform as well as those $500 models. After all, when this mic FIRST hit the market, it had a price tag of ....$500. So, don't be fooled. Nowadays when you buy a mic for a higher price, what you are really paying for are features that are not really associated with the performance of the product.

UPDATE:
Product so good. I had to purchase another. I'm considering also the lapel mic in the 700 series.
on December 27, 2014
We have ordered several of these for the church and they seem to work very well. I have no complaints about the product. The only suggestion I would have is to design future versions that can be charged without physically removing the batteries each time.
on July 4, 2014
The sound quality of the microphone is good and picks up vocals very well. The biggest problem with this wireless system is when moving around with the microphone you get a loud "swoosh" or static sound when it cycles between antennas for better reception. All this happened within 8 to 30 feet from the receiver with no obstructions.

I purchased the less expensive Audio Technica ATW-802 VHF wireless system that works great and had great range.
on January 11, 2015
All I can say is I'm loving it. No more wires to step on and get tangled up in. Sound is great too for my needs. Online Karaoke and or small parties.
If you want to check it out you can listen and watch my video I made using this wireless system.
It's on SingSnap.com Here is the link http://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/r/b884b0bb1
on January 12, 2012
The new cordless microphones will be adequate for our needs. We had a small problem setting them. We had to read the instructions. One of the two did not have as much volume as the other one; we even tried different channels on the sound board and in the receiver. It works ok by using the volume slider on the sound board. Over all I think they will work out all right.
on April 16, 2015
Last one lasted 5 years and worked great. This one is doing just as well. Like the ease of installing batteries.
on September 18, 2015
It is great. I wasn't expecting the power button/mute/light to be on the bottom end of the microphone, but it is working out fine.
on May 6, 2015
It exceeded my expectations for the price.
on June 20, 2015
Great for low end rentals
on November 21, 2014
Very happy with this microphone. It has great clarity and range.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.