Amazon Vehicles Beauty Return your textbook rentals STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning americangods americangods americangods  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Shop Now toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 428 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 442 reviews
on July 7, 2015
This bipod is extremely well built, sturdy, light weight (13oz) and comes with a lifetime guarantee. 100% would recommend for any rifle that you need more stability. The flip up legs are easy to operate. The spring loaded deployment of the legs is consistently reliable.
review image review image review image
on April 17, 2016
Needed a short bipod with the tilt feature.. Already had the Harris S25C and was very impressed. The tilt feature seriously is a must if your like me and shoot in fields or any unlevel surface. Seems to be high quality as my other bipod. I got the notched legs as it holds tight and won't eventually retract after each shot like my short cheapo bipod likes to do. A good rest is not something to skimp on if you are trying to be precise, and this bipod has fulfilled my needs!
Also I bough the S lock quick adjust lever for both my bipods as well.. To make it much simpler to lockdown the tilt.
on July 3, 2015
I have used the regular Harris 6-9 without swivel for years. I just attended a long range rifle class and we were shooting from all sorts of awkward positions. I would say more than 80 % of my shots were from a canted position. I quickly learned that this bipod with a swivel is a must!!! I love it and wish I bought it years ago when I first started precision shooting...
on March 6, 2017
Love this bipod, attaches to my sling perfect and isn't wobbly. Springs are strong to shoot out the legs and plenty of one handed adjustment. This model does not rotate left to right, but does tilt left to right.
on March 2, 2017
Harris still has not been surpassed when it comes to bipods. Mounts easy and fast, works like a charm.

I bought an aftermarket arm that replaces the knurled ring to lock the bipod in place and keep it from swiveling when you do not need it to. That should be a standard item, but I'd hate to take away from the gunsmith that designed, fabricated and sells it.

I've used Harris bipods since 1977, and when I recently got a new rifle, a friend tried to convince me to buy a cheap copy of this that is on the market. I told him no way immediately. I'll stick with the original, even if it costs more money do so! I trust this bipod.
on February 18, 2017
Works well. Should have read it better. Does not attach to rail without addition. Need to attach to sling attachment. Tilt is a good feature. You can tighten and loosen which is nice. Would be awesome if you could lock this feature. For the price great product. Have is mounted to me RPR and took about a minute to adjust.
on April 20, 2017
Two flaws:
One, the tilt lock knob is impossible to hand-tighten, which is why everyone who buys this bipod also buys a replacement lever to make hand-tightening doable. It should come from the factory with it.
Two, if you have the legs angled upward slightly when you extend them, they will not always lock in place at the last notch.

Other than these things, it is solid and no doubt could handle a 50+ pound weapon without flexing.
on September 30, 2015
Harris makes the least-expensive rock-solid, reliable 'professional grade' bipod. You can spend $250-$500, to get a little more performance...or you can spend less on a poor copy and get anything from much less performance/reliability to total garbage.
- The "S-" (swivel) capability is well worth the extra $25, to let you align the rifle vertically on any surface. Your bullet drops a hundred or more inches at 300 yards, so just 7 degrees of scope tilt will cause miss distance of more than a foot.
- With the "S-", I also like the "M" notched legs, especially since they're no extra charge! I can quickly get the legs adjusted to the right length and rock solid without having to tighten anything - they snap into a notch and you're done.
- As others have said, a lock lever is also essential, though it must be bought separately. There's no "happy medium" setting in the original knurled nut. You need pliers to adjust it, and then it's either too stiff to let you adjust tilt, or too loose to hold position after adjustment. With the lever, you start loose, adjust your tilt, then swing it snug with your fingertips. Even with the added cost, the Harris is worth every penny. I always buy the Alpha Bravo brand of lock lever, though Amazon sells the MIM, which is probably as good.
on May 14, 2017
bought this cause it says it's a swivel bipod, meaning it should let you move your rifle left to right without needing to pick it up off whatever the bipod is resting on. not exactly. it doesn't let you do that. only thing it lets you do is to cant your rifle; to rotate it on the axis clockwise and counterclockwise. i don't see a need for that. spending a $100 on a tool that serves no purpose.
on March 30, 2016
Great bipod, took less than a minute to attach. Mounts securely with no play, I will buy again
review image

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.