BCA Month Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Hallo nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch New Album by Wonderstruck $69.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon curbpremiere curbpremiere curbpremiere  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

Customer reviews

Sanyo NVM-4030 4-Inch Bluetooth Portable GPS Navigator

on December 25, 2013
My ex wife got one of this model for free from her employer and before I would let my daughter use it I took it for a test drive:

*In the span of just a few miles the unit got lost nearly five times,
*I could find no way to change it from 24 hour clock to 12, the settings I did find did not work,
*We are a MAC family, the software is completely useless,
*I could find no support or updates to it on Sanyos website,
*Every time I turned it off then back on while in progress I had to reset it to get the correct position.

Using Windows CE it is clumsy, slow, and well pretty much a useless device.
on September 25, 2007
I returned this piece of Junk.
1) Maps are old
2) If you are looking for good customer service, there aint any.
3) Quality of GPS receiver is no good. Does not connect most of the times.
4) If you switch off and switch back on, it wont find the satellite. You would need to exit the navigation mode and come back again.
5) Bluetooth works well
6) No voice conversion
on July 12, 2008
I used this unit to drive from NJ to conn. not only was it easy to program and use it was very simple to pair with my cell phone, it was clear and easy to use.
on September 6, 2007
This thing is a peice of junk and buy dot com wont take it back after 20 days, it locks up with fatal application error and the maps are terribly out of date.ASIN:B000K2DHQW Sanyo NVM-4030 Navigation System]]

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.