Shop Auto Winter Products Salon Beauty Get $5 off book purchases over $20* Use promo code GIFTBOOK17 Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. STEM $24.99 for a limited time only Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Echo Plus  Black Friday Deals Week: Fire tablets starting at $29.99. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite Just Dance 2018 Shop now HTL17_gno

VINE VOICEon January 2, 2014
I am becoming a real big fan of T-8 fluorescent lamps and wish it did not cost so much to replace existing T-12 fixtures. The initial cash layout is somewhat for that type of replacement but these lamps are so cost effective when I get years of use from them. After over 3 years the first two have not shown any chance of dropping output and when the switch goes on the bulb is right there with zero delay. I use these in my garage to use as my workstation area and expect high Lumens and by golly that is exactly what I get: a gaggle of Lumens. That special place I sponsored as the holder of reading glasses has been transferred to a spot that can hold more junk. Glasses are not required by me with all the light output and that is nice. While the 4 foot long lamp is ½ the length of the previous fixture the output is far better and that is because I am using the same amount of lighting lamps but with far more wattage. No flickering. No hesitation. Just hit the switch and the lights turn on. Would and will re-buy when required but with 12 lamps and a 8 tube demand the odds are slim that I will be in the market soon.
on November 22, 2012
These Sylvania flourescent lamps came 12 to a pack and are absolutely the best buy on this product from Amazon. I was sceptical when I installed the first lamp because they are only 2/3's the diameter of other brands I have gotten from big box stores. The lamps are hard to change in my kitchen ceiling light fixture because I have to go up a 4 foot step stool and get those darn little pins lined up just right to install properly. But a dab of synthetic grease and they went right in and shined as bright any product I have bought before. I have three condos with these size lamps and just try getting 2 or 4 home without breaking them means the store worker has to tape them together and lay them across the back seat of a car or nestle them in the bed of my pick-up truck. A dozen of these are delivered to your in factory packaging. The remaining product stays in the factory box untill you need them.
on January 4, 2014
These are bright, well packaged and work well in electronic fixtures (most fluorescent fixtures today have an electronic ballast). Great price as well.
on February 27, 2015
The lights themselves are ok, but not the brightness I was looking for to light up my garage. I replaced them with a more whiter bulb and like the difference it made. The bulbs themselves would be fine if you aren't concerned about a bright whiter light. They seem to be of good quality.
on March 9, 2014
Wasn't sure how this was going to go so I researched it and these bulbs fit perfectly into the fixture that I have that originally held the large bulbs. I also bought Sylvania 49908 ballast to convert the entire fixture. Now 9 more to do...

Oh and the bulbs were not broken, shipped in the original box with no extra packing. Yes I was shocked..
on July 26, 2013
I place the order for this with a little heart ache since I did not know how the bulbs will survive the shipping and special the handling since it all depends in the mood of a driver (sometimes). Well guess what they arrive in great shape, even the boxes.
I did find all of them working and I did not found any difference between this and those at the hardware store...
on April 11, 2014
Yet to try them actually. I used the first one and it didn't work, but
I found out it was the fixture (a brand new one at that). I'm sure the
bulbs will work fine. My favorite part of buying them was that I got
twelve for the price of two at Home Depot price...that's 10 free bulbs
in my book.
on June 19, 2014
The lights are in a very large, high garage, and they work really well, six lights light up a space of 36x40 feet, 19 feet high.
on September 4, 2015
First package arrived damaged could hear the broken glass inside, refused delivery. Second time package was in perfect shape all the bulbs where intact. Nice bulbs, no glare, start right up.
on November 6, 2013
Wasn't sure these would make it to me without breaking, but they were packed EXTREMELY well and they work flawlessly!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.