Top critical review
Reviewed in the United States on June 27, 2016
Since my brother uses this stuff on his balls and crack, I figured it was safe for me as well. I have been shaving down there for years, thought this would be easier and more convenient.
I was dead wrong.
Wisely, I tested a small patch just below my belly button. I had cleaned the area with soap and water as recommended.
After only a few seconds of applying the gel, the skin started to burn, the pain got worse with each passing second, but I was determined to suffer the required amount of time.
After about 5 minutes, I could no longer stand the pain. Using the scrapper to remove the crème along with hair was unbearable. I soaked a washcloth with cool water and gently wiped the area.
Having worked most of my life in chem labs, I know what acid burns look, and feel like.
The treated area of my skin looked like it was burned by concentrated sulfuric acid. Removed hair had the appearance of being ‘melted’, skin was bright red, and were the hair used to be, the pours were erupting blood. There were small blister like bumps, and while dabbing the area with my wet cloth, little bits of flesh were sloshing off, leaving open, bloody gashes.
Thinking of my lab safety training, I hopped in the shower and flushed the now raw skin with cool water for 15 minutes. The pain finally subsided, and I applied a generous amount of cortisone burn cream.
I had to place a 3 x 3’’ gauze bandage over the area to prevent clothing from rubbing against it, which would cause intense pain.
I had to change the bandage every day for almost 2 weeks, and it took months for the skin to completely heal.
How my brother can gleefully slather this acid on his boys without burning them off is a total mystery to me.
I am so glad I did the recommended test before smearing this dangerous crap all over my crotch.
So, please be sure to follow the directions to the letter. Do NOT apply this stuff to your sack and crack.
You have been warned.