Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held GNO Shop Now FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 56 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 62 reviews
on June 8, 2017
Out the box the brand new watch wasn't working had to spend extra $30 to get the battery replaced == -1 star.

I purchased it because it looks more like a bracelet than a watch, it looks very cute on my wrist and the charms do not get in the way.
By itself the watch is cute and works both in casual and dressy outfits. The charms are well crafted/defined and their designs are beautiful. The crystal on this piece are authentic.
I'd recommend it to anyone looking for a stylish bracelet/watch.
review image review image
on October 3, 2012
It looks good and very full in appearance but it may be a bit on the heavier side for women's hands. I am not giving full stars for the colour is slightly pale than what it appears in the picture. It looks more like white gold than pure gold. Not a bad thing but just not up to my expectation. One of the 'charms' in picture is an 'AK' but the one I received has a circular pendent with a Lion's head stencil which I prefer is better than some random 'AK'.

The packing box felt a little bit flimsy at the joints and it was slightly dirty.

But Anne Klein has provided a beautiful piece for the price. The mother of pearl dial is a real treat in bright light. Totally recommended.
on April 18, 2013
I love this beautiful charm watch braclet. It has a fabulous quality chain. It is not small, nor light weight. I do NOT find it as heavy as others have claimed. It is a typical charm braclet weight. It's a beautiful statement piece. If you are the type that prefer small, barely noticable jewelry, this is not for you. I also would not recommend this in place of a big watch. The watch dial is the same size as the charms. Really nice piece!
on December 23, 2016
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE IT! I LIKE THAT IT MAKES A STATEMENT WITH CLASS!
on July 10, 2014
I am a watch girl, I collect them. LOVE this watch. I got compliments on it from the first time I bought it. It's a great accessory for any casual or formal occasion. Most people don't even realise it's a watch at first and like it even more when I show them the watch face. It is a bit big, so I guess it comes down to personal taste.
on June 18, 2015
Simply beautiful. Bold statement. It has more of a 14kt gold tone rather than a 18kt or higher gold tone( which is similar to the tone used for gold tone costume jewelry) . The charms are a larger size than many may be accustomed too. Bracelet isn't dainty ...
on September 4, 2012
I bought this a while ago on amazon and was pleasantly surprised when I opened the box. I absolutely love it! Not cheap jewelry by any standards. It's very well made but is also stylish. The little pearl and crystal accents are a nice touch. As another reviewer commented I as yet don't know if the finish will wear off. So far so good. If you like petite jewelry you probably would not like it as it is a bigger, heavier peice of jewelry (which is one of the reasons I like it). I would definetly recommend this.
44 comments| 12 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 25, 2011
This bracelet definitely makes a statement. I had my eye on it ever since I saw it at Macy's. However, I decided to return it because it was just too bold and fancy for everyday wear.
on September 9, 2015
Wife absolutely loved it, as i knew she would. A pieces are a little bigger than i was expecting, but like i said, the wife loves it.
on December 4, 2013
The actual product is lighter than it is on the picture. If you are a fan of chunky accessories, this one is for you, but if you prefer smaller ones, then consider other options. All the charms are nice and doesn't appear cheap.
Over time (I purchased mine last July 2013), there was some discoloration.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.