BCA Month Beauty Fall Reading Hallo nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Electronics Gift Guide $69.99 Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon curbpremiere curbpremiere curbpremiere  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on May 31, 2016
I like the minimizing effect.
Don't like that nipples show (I hide them with tape under the bra).

The bra I ordered had a smallish band and the cups were a little too long.
Excess fabric in the cup bunches a bit.
Fits breast circumference but wish it was bigger around the body and that the cups were slightly less protruding.
on March 4, 2017
The straps are very short even when let out all the way. I must have needed a bigger size. I'll need a hook extension but I should be able to wear this anyway. Considering altering this to a halt at bra. Not very soft, and stiff material. I'll make it work because I'm too lazy for the hassle of returns lol
on June 19, 2017
Material seems a bit rough. Perhaps this is just because they haven't been laundered yet. I can wear it although I probably should have gone one cup size up. Usually I buy a Flower Bali and perhaps the difference is in the design of this Minimizer bra compared to the Flower Bali. Since I am in the process of losing a little weight, I presume it will ultimately turn out for the better that the size ran a bit small.
on April 21, 2017
The cups fit as expected, however the measurement around seems smaller than anticipated. I would definitely order 1 or 2 sizes larger for the circumference. Also, as some have mentioned, there is not enough structure to it to keep the wires from bowing out. It does not do a good job to define and separate in the middle.
on February 28, 2016
I bought this bra because I needed a new sports bra, yet apparently nobody has invented one that truly supports large breasts. I enjoy a number of physical activities including cardio kick-boxing, running, dancing, zumba, and other activities that involve fast movement and jumping. Perviously I had bought a sports bra for over $50. It was good, but was bulky and heavy and didn't really control the jumping movement. This bra keeps the girls locked and loaded, holds them at a nice perky level, and minimizes movement as much as can be expected without duct-taping them down LOL. In addition, this bra folds up small and is light-weight, perfect for a gym bag. Its minimizing qualities are what makes it great as a sports bra, but I would not wear it under work clothes because I could see it getting uncomfortably tight after 8+ hours. I will definitely buy this bra again.
on October 3, 2017
NOT BALI There is no way this is genuine Bali. Fit is so pathetic you can tell the manufacture does not understand bra sizing. The size is 4 inches smaller than tagged. These fake makers think that making the cups wider is how the size is made. The inch size is the measure around the chest just below the breast NOT across the breast.
I've bought lots of Bali minimizers and this is not the real thing!!
on May 3, 2016
Overall quality is lacking in this bra. As a large busted woman (42G) I have tried many bras over the years as not just any bra will do. I've come to expect more from the Bali brand. The back strap material is a thin, scratchy, nylon which is supposed to be breathable - it is breathable, and see through, and really uncomfortable against the skin. The shoulder straps are nicely padded and contoured, however, they are super short even when adjusted to the longest length. The straps were so short they pulled the underwire up and into my under arm.

I am disappointed because the cup shape was great - no weird pointy seaming, the G size was a true G even for a minimizer, and overall support seemed fine for the 15 minutes I could stand to wear it. Being returned today.
on September 1, 2017
A LONG time ago I wore this bra exclusively. I switched to a different brand because they no longer carried my size. My size is again available so I tried the brand again - BIG mistake. I couldn't hook it without help and even with the straps adjusted it rode to high on my back. Ordered the next size up and it wasn't any better. Went back to the bra I've been wearing - just isn't as pretty.
on June 12, 2017
I Love This bra! I have been buying it for years now. Every time I buy another bra, it doesn't work as well for me. Usually, because the straps have way too much give in them. This bra - the straps are wide and don't dig into my shoulders - and have virtually no give in them and that's what I need - a fully supportive bra. The Cubs are smooth on the inside and the wire is comfortable, too. This Bali bra is the only one for me!
on July 24, 2017
This is a GORGEOUS bra, but it's not adjustable. There's not any "give" to the fabric, so I couldn't even force it to fit. The straps weren't adjustable, so I couldn't stop the underarm material and wire from being in my armpit - literally. If you can fit into this bra, it's got beautiful fabric and support. But we are not all created equal, and this bra needs some work before offering to the general public; especially online.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.