Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 43 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 44 reviews
on April 15, 2017
These are decent quality boxes although a couple were damaged. The smallest size isn't good for much, and in the future I would look for an assortment that left these out but included a larger square for chunky necklaces.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 23, 2017
Many of the boxes seem very poorly constructed and are sloppy.
on August 21, 2017
Low end boxes ...but they do the trick! Love that they come with filler to keep jewelry in place
on June 8, 2017
Fast delivery!! Very reliable
on March 9, 2016
A great assortment of very nice quality boxes. All come with the cotton inserts. Nice variety of sizes - if you aren't sure which size you need this is a great way to find out without spending a ton of money. The exterior of the boxes have a swirly pattern with a little shine to it. Very elegant. We are using them and tying a Turquoise grosgrain ribbon around them and they look beautiful.
on June 21, 2015
Mine came quick. They were packaged a box inside a box I guess for the damage control by postal workers.Which was smart in my opinion, after reading some of the negative reviews. I was pleasantly surprised with the different sizes. If you're looking for larger sized boxes these are not for you. I make jewelry and have tons of my own that could be put in these boxes. I thought they were really nice. So I am very happy with my purchase. I would buy again and will recommend.
on October 16, 2014
I would have given a 5 star if for nothing more than cost. The reason I did not was because a lot of the boxes the paper glued to it is not properly glued or coming off. I don't know if it is the person gluing them or the type of glue used. I appreciate the cotton in each box but it is very cheap. Maybe they should charge a few dollars more & use better quality materials. I would buy these again just because of the price & the multiple sizes offered. If you are using just for generic use and not for any special person these are great.
on December 2, 2016
The boxes are great quality as well as the cotton filled. I was disappointed when they were the swirled when the title said it's white gloss jewelry. This is for a boutique and not our style at all but ended up needing to use them. I would recommend putting "swirl" and not glossy.
on March 15, 2017
A+++ product
on August 18, 2016
These jewelry boxes look great housing my hand beaded jewelry! My customers love how professional my hand made gifts look in these cushioned boxes! I love that they come in all different sizes which fit the book marks and rings that I also make! I would buy more when I run low!!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.