Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Shop Popular Services  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-3 of 3 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 10 reviews
on October 15, 2009
This is a great setup at a reasonable price. The picture is perfect for my use. I'm using this in a home office and it small and light enough to be placed on a corner shelf above my monitors... frees up some room in my office so I don't have to use desk space. I'd recommend this unit for a kids room or small office/room. Sound is decent and picture quality is excellent.
on July 13, 2009
I bought this television as a gift for my daughter. It worked perfectly, arrived timely and in perfect shape. I will definitely be purchasing my next television with these guys.
on September 30, 2009
I got a refurbished model of this TV and you wouldn't even know it. It's perfectly conditioned as brand new! It's a solid product from a solid company!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.