Your Garage Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning gotpremiere gotpremiere gotpremiere  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 1,323 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 1,407 reviews
on April 20, 2016
Finding the tees you like takes some trial and error. These weren't too bad, however I did have some complaints:
1. While the length was perfect and fit my body nicely, the arms aren't fitted so they have a lot of extra cloth that flares out. I know I don't have the biggest arms in the world, but I have an athletic build. I think that having sleeves that are fitted around your arms a bit is a must for tees.
2. The color is a bit on the purple side. After a few washes, I think the arm fit above and the color might be a little better, though.
3. Mine weren't tag-less.... This was a huge disappointment since I read that they were and this was what I was searching for on amazon.

Overall they might be a good buy for some(and they are comfortable) - worth a shot- but too many disappointments for more than 3 stars from me.
on April 22, 2014
After reading some unfavourable reviews I still went ahead and bought these T shirts. Fist off. How cheap are these? I bought them just to try out. They fit very well and the weight is perfect. Nice and light. The T shirts are not tight and they have the old style sleeve which is a little looser than the other brands. As a stand alone T this is good. As a T for wearing under a shirt it is also good. The collar fits close up around the neck and the look is smart. Very comfortable. I don't know how they will go after multiple washes, but warm or cold water would be the best. A nice T and a real surprise
on May 16, 2016
Just received the shirts. I ordered them in black .They did not come in a 5 pack each one was a separate shirt and they have tags. So the description is false.
review image
on May 8, 2017
I've bought these before, and still have some older ones, which I like. These are not the same. They have sewn-on labels, not printed labels like my old ones (and not as shown in the photos). And they all turned a weird light-brownish color in the laundry (they were professionally laundered, and none of my other whites were discolored). I tossed them out.
on March 13, 2017
Exactly what I was looking for!
on March 21, 2016
There was a defect in the package I received and all the shirts had a hole about 4mm wide located in the same spot in all the shirts as though someone had stabbed the package with a knife (I didn't use a cutting instrument of any kind to open the package). If it was not for the holes, I would have given these shirts 5 stars. I didn't return them because I did not want to deal with the hassle. Since they are just under shirts, I use them despite the hole in each of them.
on August 29, 2014
I haven't purchased FotL tees before, but thought I would give them a try. I wear a white tee almost every day under my shirt, and these were a bit of a disappointment. First thing I noticed, when I took them out of the package was that 2 of the shirts had strange brown marks on them. They almost looked like scorch marks, like when you left the iron on something too long. They were not big, but large enough to notice. They were sort of curved, like a ring from a glass left on a table.
The next thing I noticed after the initial washing, was that they are very short. Comparing to other tees I have from Hanes and Stafford, they are about 2 inches shorter in length. I wear a medium and all the other dimensions were right. They are so short though that any reaching motions of my arms pulls them out of my waistband. I am constantly tucking them in. Probably saves a few cents on each one by skimping on the length a little...Oh well, I will live with them, but won't buy again.
We use these until they are so old they are ready to become rags. Great shirts which have no labels--if you are hypersensitive, as we are. We find these to be the perfect weight for sleeping in, year round. Wonderful shirts. Our favorite brand!
on August 29, 2014
I am really happy that I bought that first pack and will buy a couple more. People ask me why the fuss over buying tee-shirts and I explain to them that it is no easy task. Ask crazy as it sounds, I feel really good putting on that crisp, white crew-neck tee. I've been a Fruit Of The Loom consumer for almost a lifetime and even today, they still make a great product and specially for us husky folks. One of the issues on the Tech side of the tee was FTL claim to have stay up collar. After wearing and washing that first set....WOW. The collar still stands up...KUDOS. The packs sold at Amazon are great for the price and a lot of previous reviews aided me in final decision to buy. One of the perks to loosing a good amount of weight and replenishing old and dingy undergarments is Shopping........Yeah shopping for undergarments is like finding the right pair of shoes, the right fit makes all the difference..
on June 7, 2014
So I am one of those guys that wears a white tee everyday under all my clothes.

I don't know when it started, but I have been doing it for at least 30 years. I go through a lot of these tees and I like the Fruit of the Loom version in 3X better than the Hanes version...I don't even know why but I do. Maybe I remember the commercials as a kid with dudes dressed up as fruit and now Hanes just has Michael Jordan ripping tags off shirts.

These are tagless, I think all undershirts are now not matter the brand. I wear one every day, wash them in cold water with oxi clean and use the dryer to completely dry them. Yes the dryer shrinks them but not a whole lot. If i was washing them in hot/warm and dryer I think they would shrink more. Now because I use cold and oxi-clean and not hot...I think they don't stay white as long as they could. I wear them for about 4 months and buy 10 more and use the old ones as cleaning rags.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.