Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Digital Albums Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 22 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 34 reviews
on December 6, 2007
First- this is the expansion hand set- you need the other part for this to work.
If you have ONE spot in your house you can only use your cell phone, this is for you.

It's a great device. Your cell phone rings.... you have the home phone in your hand, and a little light flashes that says "cellular". You push the button and you are now connected to your cell phone VIA your home phone handset.

Not hard to set up, but you need bluetooth.

One complaint, the caller id isn't ever right when someone calls my cell. I just ignore it.

Now I can use my cell phone ALL over my house and get crystal clear reception. Just put the phone where you get reception- turn on the bluetooth, Viola!

Your cell must be within 3 feet of the base station for it to work.

I love it. It's a great phone for people who can't talk on their cell phones at home because of poor reception!
on August 10, 2008
I got this phone because my old cordless died and I wanted to replace it with something that would link to our cell phones so I didn't have to keep both the cordless and the cell phone at hand and close by -- too many phones to carry around all the time! It also means that I don't have to deal with the small and awkward cell phone handset when I want to call my son, who lives 1,800 miles away. I can use my cell phone free long distance unlimited minutes, but get the comfort of a full-sized handset.

This phone has done everything that it said it would do. There are plenty of things that it will not do -- like, sync my phonebook from my cell phone to the cordless, for example. But, I didn't read anything that suggested that it would, so I can't "knock off stars" for that.

When I compared what this phone does for the price, I really think it is the best value out there. If you want something that will allow you to use one handset to answer or call your home phone and your bluetooth cell phone, this is the way to go!
on April 20, 2008
I have been a faithful Panasonic user for cordless phones. With some reluctance I purchased the at&t phone. It had all of the features I was looking for and then some. I have used the phone for several months now and I am amazed at the quality of this phone. The buttons are large enough and seperated well from the other buttons so you don't make entry errors. The menus are easy and logical. You can call each handset seperately or all at one time. I like a cordless phone with a base that has a keypad and the keypad is excellent. I haven't had a chance to use the bluetooth conections yet but the possibilities are exciting. The phone comes with the base and one extra handset. Additional handsets are available. This is my only negative about the phone. The price of the handsets. At $70 per handset you invest some pretty good money by the time you buy 3-4 extra handsets. However, the system is flawless as a system. I believe this phone is worth the money. I would buy it again.
on May 8, 2008
This phone has excellent sound, range, and no interference from anything in our house, and the speaker phone works very well, but that doesn't justify the cost.

What does justify the cost is the Bluetooth connection to my cell phone. When I walk into the house, my cell phone (Motorola W385) beeps, telling me it has established connection to the ATT phone. When the cell phone rings, so do all the ATT handsets. When you look at the ATT handset, you can tell by a blinking button whether the call is on the land line or cell phone, and you hit the appropriate button and talk. My wife's cell phone (LG8350) doesn't always connect when she brings it into the house; I don't know what the difference is.

Oddly, the handsets have to be programmed separately from the base unit--time date, and speed-dial numbers. Overall, though, I've been pleased with the phone.
on November 11, 2008
This system works very well - does everything it is advertized to do and does it well...I got one of the GE Fusion DECT systems and had problems from the beginning, so much so that I trashed it - I figured the cell phone integration with the house phone was just too much to ask...when I went to select a "regular" system to replace the GE, I saw this AT&T product with very similar features and decided to try once more.

Couldn't be happier with the AT&T system...works perfectly...have 6 remote phones in addition to the base - can tailor each to function just like we want for each location it serves...the color display is nice (the GE units were mono)...cell integration is flawless.
on September 9, 2014
Works as it should. My unit may have been a refurbished one (I forget) - it had a chintzy coat of silver paint over the original casing, which is silver also. The added layer rubs off on one's hands and can be rubbed off with a lot of elbow grease.
... But the unit works fine as an added handset that we keep upstairs.
on November 18, 2008
This handset works well, and connected to the base station without any problems. We like the intercom feature, since it saves a number of trips up and down the stairs, and the hold feature works to isolate the call while paging. The range and battery life seem fine, and the sound is adequate. This is, in fact, the only thing keeping it from 5 stars; the sound is only adequate. It's a little bit tinny, and there are moments when it's not fully duplex, but partially mutes the other party if I am talking. It's not a serious problem, but it does miss perfection.
on January 2, 2008
I originally bought the GE Fusion phone (DO NOT BUY IT) the backup battery for it does not work and if you have a cable phone the answering machine does not work either..... This phone is very nice though and it works like a dream.... I have had it for 6 months without any trouble. The range is very long as well... I can walk about 50-75 yards from my house before it starts to get any static. And can go over 100 Yards before it totally stops working.... If you need more than that get a cell phone lol!
on July 9, 2009
When I bought the base station (EP5632) it came with only one handset. I found the expansion handsets (EP562) that I needed on Amazon. This is a terrific phone system. It has everything you could ask for. The expansion handsets integrated quite easily. All menus are completely intuitive. The voice quality in the remotes is outstanding. I highly recommend the system.
on November 28, 2009
This phone is a great phone. It is used as another handheld in our set. We needed another for our newly finished basement. It really does a lot for the money. The sound quality is great and we have actually dropped our phones on the tile floor several times and they hold up very well. You really can't go wrong buying this set.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question