Industrial Deals HPC Rebound Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Offline listening. Learn more. PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Mother's Day gifts Save $20 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment westworldS2 westworldS2 westworldS2  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now Start your Baby Registry

on September 1, 2016
Ink flow is consistent and the shape of the tip is great, however the only "fluorescent" one is the yellow and orange. The green is actually quite dark, so I won't be using it to do anything except maybe underline. The pink is a little dull, but is usable. The blue is nice, but again not fluorescent. The ones I ordered are on the left, and my older ones are on the right
review image
on July 2, 2016
They are ok, not what I expected the yellow is great, the green and orange are ok the pink and blue you need to go over a couple of times to get the color. The 2nd photo is the back of the paper . I don't think I'll buy them again
review imagereview image
on April 7, 2016
I've had these highlighters for a few months now and I'm not terribly impressed. The colors are pretty good, although some show up a little darker on the page than I'd prefer. They haven't dried out yet, and as a college student I use them many days a week. My biggest problem with these highlighters is actually that they leak -- a lot. Just popping the cap off last night resulted in my hands being smeared in blue ink. Somehow the ink leaks out of the markers all the time, even though I store them upright. It can be a real mess. For that reason, I'd recommend looking elsewhere for your highlighting needs.
on July 24, 2015
These highlighters were cheap but they bleed everywhere.
on June 18, 2017
These are exactly what they look like and what's described, just like then ones you buy at and office supply store. They worked great for me I was Red a thinner highlighter and less inky and these are perfect. They are thin and they do not release too much ink like other highliters and doesn't leak thru.
Meh, theyre decent. They leak a little so keep the caps on. Im not having any bleeding issues on my notebooks. The colors are light enough to still see the words, but still stand out.
review image
on June 2, 2017
Have not had these very long and have only used 2 so far. They have worked well so far but I am wondering how long they will last with infrequent usage. Colors are nice and bright and the highlights really stand out.
on October 18, 2015
I'm a little bit addicted to stationary... especially stationary that helps me get organised so these were bound to be a winner. The value for money is awesome, 5 colours for not much at all. The colours themselves are bright and vibrant, they flow smoothly and dry quickly. The only thing I'm NOT thrilled about is just how thin they are. I probably skimmed over that important detail in my fluorescent rainbow-ed cloud of excitement but just be aware that they're thinner than regular highlighters. Don't buy them if you want to fill in big areas of schedules in a hurry (like I did) but if you're just wanting to highlight text then these are the pens for you.
on December 27, 2016
These are good highlighters for underlining when you're reading or need to highlight something in a book or item that does not need to be sold or passed along. They seem to wear OK but as with all of this type of item they could make them a little longer lasting. Comparatively speaking, A good product for the money.
on January 26, 2017
Oh I really wanted to give a 5 start review, but I just honestly can't. Maybe I received a bad packet of highlighters, but the colors are not as bright as the package advertises, nor did they last very long. In fact, I only used the blue one 6-7 times before it ran out of highlighter ink, which was a huge disappointment. They are the perfect size though. I just wish the quality of the highlighter ink was better.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse