Amazon Vehicles Beauty Trade in your textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Gifts for Dad Shop Popular Services twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis National Bike Month on Amazon Ellen

Showing 1-7 of 7 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 11 reviews
on October 28, 2010
This headset is simple and great looking (looks even better when attached to the chrome chain or clip) and considering the price, it is a great value. The quality is not stellar but consider the low price and then my phone uses bluetooth v1.1 not 2.0, so quality may vary. However, the setup is fast and great, I can even use it with my windows 7 PC. I ultimately chose this headset based on the fact that it is affordable, looks great and most of all, has a volume rocker - not a feature seen on many headsets. I hate stiff volume control buttons on a headset that threaten it falling off, the volume rocker is smooth and trouble free! My only complaint is the fit of the headset; the earpiece does not fit my ears, (I need to use the earloop and bend it to fit also) but then, this is a problem with most headsets and earphones. Other than this, I love my nokia headset, it also matches my Nokia e65 very well.

Update: This headset works great and connects to anything, but has one major flaw. In reviews I heard about the power button being small and hard to press. When I got it I saw no problem because, though small, I could press it easily. But after a month of use, it is so hard to press (maybe even recessed into the body a bit) that I have to use a pen or pointy object to turn it on and off. This may have only happened to me but it is worth considering.
on November 24, 2010
was able to connect to my nokia 6350 mobile in 2 minutes. takes about 1.5 hours to charge the battery. comfortable, can be used left or right ears. can mute the call, vol up/down. some model @ nokia website, for more money.
on April 9, 2013
great device with any Nokia product. It looks pretty good. You can't wrong this headset to go your Nokia phone.
on December 11, 2010
The device is fine, but I was disappointed to have it arrive in bulk packaging instead of a nice, new package (for a gift). I deliberately chose one that DIDN'T say "bulk packaging," but got it anyway. :(
on October 5, 2014
good
on December 10, 2010
Not a perfect fit in the ear, and occasionally finicky in how it syncs to the phone. Always great call quality, and a great price.
on November 2, 2008
Best Quality. The acessorys make it complete. I like to carry it with the neckless but I am going to start using the clip on weekends. So far I haven't needed the ear wire. I love the style, versitlity and quality.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.