Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 29 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 30 reviews
on September 4, 2014
Great
on March 14, 2017
Amazing! I have been faithful to Littman for more than 25 years - your product has far surpassed the quality of sound that it provides! I suffer from tinnitus and frequently have difficulty with more subtle heart and lung sounds - with your MDF Classic Cardiology with Dual Head Stethoscope, I am hearing with ease and clarity. I highly recommend this stethoscope.
on August 17, 2015
I have a Cardiology III stethoscope that is very important to me (it was given to me as a gift by my family when I started med school, and has my name on it), and wanted to have a substitute stethoscope that I could carry with me on my busier rotations where things frequently get borrowed/misplaced (but where a good set of ears is still of the utmost importance). I love this stethoscope - it feels massive and sturdy, and the sound that I get from it is unbelievably clear. I would definitely recommend it to anyone who is looking for a stethoscope that will give them amazing sound, and who doesn't mind carrying around a little extra weight (I keep mine in a Bat Clip, so the weight is off of my neck). It's a great-looking stethoscope, too :)
on April 21, 2017
I'm not sure if something was wrong with the stethoscope, or if it was truly just terrible! I could not hear anything. Barely lung sounds. I brought it into work to make sure I wasn't crazy for others to try, they agreed with me! Immediately returned and I will be buying a littmann. Never again!
on June 8, 2014
This stethoscope is comparable to my cardiology III STETHOSCOPE. I was listening to hear and lung sounds on my husband with the radio on in the car and could still delineate sounds, which was promising. The tubing is strong and does a great job reducing external variation. The one drawback is the ear pieces are a little flimsy, but I assume that is to form easier to the inlet of the ear. I love this scope and hope it lasts as long as my cardiology III. I would've given it a 5 star rating if the ear pieces didn't feel like they would fall apart from constant use.
on May 23, 2016
I'm a premed student who loves taking my family's blood pressure, listening to lung sounds and auscultations. This stethoscope is as good as, if not better than my mother's L!ttm@n. She also agrees! The lifetime warranty and parts for life are a bonus as well :)
on October 2, 2015
I've only owned Littmann stethoscopes since 1988. Wasn't in the mood to splurge on the Littmann and this stethoscope had good reviews. So I took a chance. Its great for lung/bowel sounds. Fair for low-grade mumurs.
on August 7, 2016
This stethoscope has very poor ergonomics when it comes to the positioning of the ear pieces. They do not conform to the normal angle needed to insert in the ears normally. In addition, the tubing is very stiff and feels cheap. The reason I purchased this was my old Littman had finally Broke after 15 years of daily use. The tubing tore at the insertion into the metal of the ear piece. I only give it to stars because the technical support was responsive and friendly. However, they just have a good quality instrument to work with. Stick with the Littman .
on April 29, 2017
This stethoscope is huge and heavy. No clear sounds with the bell. Flimsy ear buds. I returned it immediately.
on September 14, 2014
I haven't used the stethoscope yet in class or clinical, just practiced on my husband and daughter. It works well with them. Sounds are clear and precise. My only issue is the weight. I am not sure how it will be carrying it around on an 8-12 hour shift.