Shop Auto Winter Products Salon Beauty Get $5 off book purchases over $20* Use promo code GIFTBOOK17 Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Listen for a chance to win PCB for Musical Instruments $24.99 for a limited time only Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Echo Dot Black Friday Deals Week: Fire tablets starting at $29.99. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite Just Dance 2018 Shop Now HTL17_gno

on September 30, 2007
I've used notebooks from Dell and IBM for years and this is the first Apple Notebook I've used for my business. It feels great and runs fast. This notebook combined with VMWare's Fusion product is the perfect computer. I use the Windows OS for those applications that are only available in Windows (about 10%) and the Mac OS for everything else. The Operating System is intuitive and easy to use. I've never had trouble connecting to the wireless networks, printers or windows file servers. If you're looking for industrial strength notebook for your business this is it.
on August 13, 2007
PCs are made for tech people.
And I am not.
I like clean design of computer and I like clean and simple app.
Expensive? Yes, so what?
I do not have to call computer geek to install new softwares or to update my OS.
I do not have the luxury to have time to understand why's and because's
This is my second apple notebook.
Excellent and indispensable.
on January 6, 2008
NO truth in advertising here !!!

I believe this advertisement is a LIE !!! And I quote from it:

"This version of the 17-inch MacBook Pro has a display backlit by light
emitting diodes (LEDs),This version of the 17-inch MacBook Pro has a display backlit by light emitting diodes (LEDs),"

I just checked with The Apple Store. Inquiring on the MacBook Pro 17" with LED display. And their response was, "THE 17" WITH BACKLIT LED HAS NOT BEEN ANNOUNCED AND IS NOT AVAILABLE".

Are you people inept, stupid ,,, or simply cunning LIARS ???

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.