Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 13 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 47 reviews
on May 18, 2017
I got this record once and had to ship it back because it was messed up and would not play without it skipping all the time. I took it back and got another one and the same thing happened but I missed my return window. I have tried it on two different record players and its the same thing.
on June 6, 2009
funny story, i bought this without listening to anythign this band ever wrote, lol... all i knew was that aaron weiss did extra vocals for the Norma jean song Memphis will be laid to waste, and i looked up this info and decided to invest into their music, and this album was rated very highly so i figured it was going to be good either way...

well, i kinda expected some sort of screamo, and this isn't screamo, at all, lol, its cute though, its very original (as far as i know) and some songs jam out a little bit, but otherwise its extremely chilled and alternative than i'm normally use to listening to, lol.

but its not bad at all, i admire their creativity, and i am not sure if i will continue buying their material myself, but i would suggest their music to anyone that listens to alt rock or indie music or stuff.

:-) smiley face
on March 7, 2017
CD came in absolutely perfect! Hard to believe it is preowned
on July 16, 2016
The album is one of the best in Tooth & Nail history, and my personal favorite mwY album. The record did have a small scratch in the first song that caused it to skip a few seconds ahead, which is disappointing.
on April 14, 2014
I did not think that I could love this album more than I did...but their music was meant to be played from a vinyl. .Only thing that beats it is live. I was not too sure at first because I had heard bad things about colored vinyls. I'm a huge fan of Mewithoutyou you and this did not disappoint at all
on July 6, 2015
One of their best albums.
on December 29, 2016
My second favorite album.
on February 10, 2016
MEWITHOUTYOU is awesome....and listen to this of vinyl is a lot of fun.
on June 16, 2014
This is my favorite album. I would recommend it to anyone. Very thought invoking lyrics and a unique style of music.
on November 12, 2015