Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-9 of 9 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 17 reviews
on April 17, 2013
Absolutely awesome!!! I have had some comfortable underwear previously, however, these ones are simply the best. These are so comfortable you don't even know you're wearing them. I live in Singapore and the delivery was very quick and efficient. I'm a 36 waist, so I order the Large. They fit me just perfect as I don't like underwear that is too tight. These suit me fine. They look great on and really sexy under jeans with the nice waist band showing. Really cool undies. I've just ordered four more pairs. Oh, I ordered the white colour. I notice these are made in Egypt. These are such a great fit on me. My friends have already made comment on these when I wear these in the change room at the local pool. They all want to know wear I got them from (my little secret). Do yourself a favour and order these as you won't be disappointed. Well done Calvin Klein. I will be coming back for more of these on Amazon. The is price reasonable for these as they are really great quality. I understand these are also available in the Boxer Briefs (same waistband and colours/material). I will also investigate these soon as I also like Boxer Briefs. I will also write a review on the Boxer Briefs soon.
on November 7, 2014
I have been testing clothing and gear in tropical environments for about 30 years. The Klein Steel Mirco, without a doubt is the must have item for any trip into zones 27 C (80F) and above. Breathable and no chaffing. Many people go to the outdoor clothing outfitters looking for gear and end up walking out with a trail espresso maker. Those stores sell gear that has the potential to injure you. You won't find CK in any of those stores and yet the CKSM is probably the BEST piece of outdoor gear I own. A photograph of a man in a windbreaker on the mountain is not a good criteria for purchasing extreme gear. No Caveat Emptor for this Calvin Klein item. %100 Percent rock solid gear.
on August 9, 2014
I recently started making some much needed upgrades to my wardrobe, particularly the undergarments area. I dropped well over $100 on various styles and makes to find the best... These are it. They fit true to size I found (I am an XL so big guys these are comfy unlike some that are just bigger but don't work on heavier guys), and provide excellent comfort and support, and look great. The waistband and brief material is super comfortable. I am starting to buy more pairs now to stock up, love these. Hugo Boss makes a similar brief, it's significantly cheaper (comes in a pack), they are great too but nowhere near the comfort of these.
on March 4, 2016
The steel collection have become one of the staples of Calvin Klein Underwear. If you want to buy one pair of Calvin Klein underwear or if this is your first time buying Calvin Klein this is where you should start. These briefs fit perfect and look amazing. Barely can tell your wearing anything, the fabric is quite luxurious. I own the trunks, the boxer briefs and the brief styles, I always reach for the briefs. They feel better, look better and my lady goes nuts when I wear them. Buy them.
on March 21, 2015
Small review just to the point: Fit perfect, super comfortable due to its nice fabric, look great. Worth the money.

Recommended.

***UPDATE May/05/2015***

Just used it about 5 o 6 times and the threats started to fall apart. It is not the kind of quality CK usually is.
on January 1, 2016
Husband likes them a lot. They are comfortable and keep everything in place (his words). He wears a size large and are true to size. I buy him Calvin Klein underwear every Christmas.
on September 7, 2014
These are really comfortable and they look really sexy. The color choices are amazing....personally love the royal purple
on September 25, 2012
I ordered these in a Medium, I am 32 Waist. I wouldnt say these run large really, they fit snug around and wont fall off, Plus if you get them too tight the Lettering will Appear Stretched around your waist.Quality is better on these CKs than other CKs Ive Had, Deff worth the money. Personally ordered One pair to try it, Just ordered 5 More
This Calvin Klein underwear is one of the most comfortable styles, ever.

This 'Steel Micro' versions are made of super soft Tactel Nylon and Elastane. They look amazing (you could pass for a superhero in the Mink color). They are fitted just right to show off your—assets. The fit/sizing is not too tight, or too large that it looks vulgar, they are just right. These are so comfortable that I have given it as gifts to others.

The price is pretty steep (but what men's underwear isn't these days?), so wait for a sale and get a few. Recommended.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question