Shop Auto Winter Products Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Weekly One PCB for Musical Instruments $24.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop STEM Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Despicable Me 3 available to buy Despicable Me 3 available to buy Despicable Me 3 available to buy  Echo Plus  Black Friday Deals Week: Fire tablets starting at $29.99. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on February 18, 2011
It doesn't have the reunion!!!!! I was very dissapointed to see that it wasn't there.
The Real Housewives of Orange County is the one that started it all, but now it seems like there the most tame girls. It's a very good show to get into and I got addicted immediately after downloading the first FREE episode on iTunes. Watching this almost six years later shows that so much has changed!!!
I love all of them except Jeanna. In this season she was pretty chill but after awhile she got to me. Shane & Colton need to treat there mom better and Kara displays a good product mom created.
I really admire Lauri! She's such a strong girl and she is a girl that deserves everything. She is a total package; Brains, Looks, and a Great Attitude!
Jo to me is amazing!!! I really like her but most of the reasons why I like her is because I wish I was in her position...EVERYTHING IS TAKEN CARE OF! But I agree with her 100% on why she wanted out.
Kimberly to me is someone I would love to be my mom!! She is a very sweet girl with lots of intentions of making people happy. Her skin condition made me cry when she was looking back on how its affecting both her children and family.
And Vicki is so rad. She is a hard working girl that loves to take charge and I love that about her :)
on August 14, 2014
Take a glimpse into the lives of these 5 RHOC Women as they open their gates, and give us tv viewers an opportunity to vicariously live through them as they enjoy life's guilty pleasures of the Orange County lifestyle. Although season one isn't as glamorous as its other installments, it's definetly a must see, as each lady individually battles their physical beauty, with the desire to remain as young and attractive as possible, with frequent visits to the gym, plastic surgeon, to the pressures of maintaining a household, to Vicki and Jeana proving that hard work pays off in the professional world.
on December 3, 2016
Interesting to see where this started, with a production that is not very polished. Enjoyable to watch.
on May 20, 2017
great
on September 16, 2014
The best season. Super low budget. Before the show really took off. So young, so innocent, so spoiled, so much less Botox.
on June 3, 2011
This is entertainment. I love the fact that these women and their loser husbands are so entertaining. Love the drama and self pity lifestyle. The whining, wimpy loser husbands even make it better. Are ALL women in OC blonde? It's like they were all molded the same way.....like Stepford Wives...LOL. I know it's reality TV, but my life looks SO much better than their lives, so it's fun to watch. Especially given the fact they have NO relationship with their own family and are so self centered and now many of them are broke etc. Love it!
on October 7, 2015
Horrible!! I love this show but never saw the first three seasons but the filming in this season is so bad it looks like it's filmed with a camcorder! It's so bad I couldn't even watch the first show! How do I get my money back???
on February 10, 2017
I was excited about this DVD. I'm sure I will enjoy it! Shipping was super fast. I was surprised.
on March 8, 2015
this is the original that started the whole thing. I like the older seasons of the housewives shows. They seem more realistic and less produced and fabricated. I would highly recommend this to someone who is new to the Housewives.
on November 21, 2017