BCA Month Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Hallo nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch New Album by Wonderstruck $69.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon curbpremiere curbpremiere curbpremiere  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on December 23, 2009
This phone is like some generic toy. The caller ID rarely registers. If it does it takes several rings first. The reception is terrible. I am really dissapointed in GE's quaility. I would not buy this product again.
on July 1, 2009
We purchased the 3 handset system to put in a small office since we added a couple more people. This unit replaced our 5 year old GE 2 handset system. This system is poor, and that is putting it kindly. First the microphone output volume is very low, I have to speak very loudly into the microphone to be heard by the person I call. This is true of all handsets. The earpiece volume output is very low, even when ratcheted up the maximum (which the phone will not retain, an audio 'safety' feature). The worst part is the LCD display. When viewed at a normal angle on a desk, you cannot read it. The handset has to be held nearly horizontal for sufficient contrast to be developed to make it readable...meaning that the handset has to be held at a funny angle to see the menu, caller ID or the number you are dialing. Again, none of these problems were present in the older GE set we had. So GE phones are out for future purchases. How this model made it past GE QC is a story I would like to hear. Lastly, the hideous orange backlit display has an oddball font that is very unappealing.
on July 28, 2009
We used this phone for quite some time before we gave up our landline phones. We found them easy to use, and the convenience of three handsets with one ringer was great - only needed one phone jack and could have phones all over the house. The Caller ID function worked well and the sound was clear.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.