Your Garage Beauty LyingGame STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning Landline Landline Landline  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-2 of 2 reviews(Verified Purchases). See both reviews
on February 17, 2009
This tea really helped me reach a deeper sleep the first night I drank it. It is incredibly sweet with nothing. Delicious. I give it as gifts and everyone loves it. Price wise, this pack of 6 boxes is the best deal around. Try it - if you like lemon teas (not strong) you will probably end up loving it and make it your number one favorite tea.

EDIT- I have to add to this and say the price for this has risen so high that it has become un-affordable. Too bad, because what was good is now out of reach.
on December 16, 2008
I tried this tea because I had heard that it was very good for you. The taste is pleasant and I have noticed an improvement in my IBS as well as a few other conditions. I highly recommend it.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.