Industrial Deals HPC Rebound Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Offline listening. Learn more. GNO for Samsung S9 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Mother's Day gifts SpringEvent_Lawn_and_Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon howardsend howardsend howardsend  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now SWMTVT18_gno

on June 10, 2016
I bought this almost a year ago today for $29.99 and it just stopped working today. I use it five days a week for my work, 3x's a day, and while the sound quality was good I would expect it to last longer than 1 year. I take super good care of it and store it carefully in a cabinet when I get off each call so mishandling was not an issue. I have used Plantronics headsets in the past that have worked well & lasted but this one and the one before (same model) did not last long enough for me. I wonder if Plantronics ability to last has slipped overall or just this model? After searching to see my options here on Amazon, I will take a chance on a Voistek one now instead. If that works out OK then I'll buy a second to have one as backup.
on June 20, 2016
It's probably been a couple years now since I bought this and don't really use it much anymore. The ear cushions are worn out, I've misplaced the USB adapter, and overall the headset is worn down. This thing still records well and doesn't give me any issues. I've gotten my money's worth and then some.
on January 2, 2011
The headset is light and does not squeeze your head like a lot of headsets do. My wife has called me on this headset using skype, and I cannot tell the difference between it and the cell phone. The clarity is amazing. People are always surprised when I tell them that I am calling from my computer. I can hear them clearly and they can hear me clearly. The cord is long enough for you to sit back in you chair and spin around while talking. This is how I damaged the first one in the vacuum. I immediately bought the exact same unit to replace it. Great price for an excellent product. I highly recommend this product for whatever purpose you may find.
on September 23, 2008
The Plantronics 625 are pretty impressive headphones. My intent was to get a set of headphones that could do double duty for my laptop. I wanted ones that primarily provided great Skype/chat capabilities and can provide great sound for listening to music. These headphones definitely fit the bill. I also love it's ability to plug into either standard headphone and mike jacks or use USB. My only complaint is that the music can be heard by the folks next to you.
on November 8, 2009
When people that review this product tell you it is a good buy for the money, I have to say NOT! This is the cheapest looking Plantronics headset I have ever purchased. The entire thing is made of plastic with some parts painted silver. It looks like something I'd buy off the street for ten dollars in any large city. I have been buying Plantronics for years because of the fact they worked with NASA on space missions and they know how to build a good headset. That said this is a cheap headset. Furthermore mine did not work very well at all. I got a great deal of static trying to use TeamSpeak while gaming. In fact I put my dirty old behind the head Plantronics headset back on after trying this one. The picture here is not the headset you will receive. It has a wider over the head and boom mic piece. I can't in good conscience recommend this Plantronics headset unless you are so broke you can't afford a better one. As for myself I'm going to spend more to buy a truly decent headset and donate this one to charity. I decided to give Sennheiser's headset a try so I wlll let you know how it works out.

CA Luster
on April 11, 2015
Works great as advertised. Sound is surprising clear when I'm using for gaming. Comfortable enough to wear for long periods, or just place on my desk and use the mic from there. No troubles with it. For the price, a solid unit.
on October 23, 2009
I got my first pair of these a couple of years ago now, and every time I've needed another pair of headphones since then I've found myself coming back to this same model. I use them for music, voice recordings, chat, conference calls, gaming, etc. The sound is great, the mic is clear, and they're comfortable enough that I can wear them all day if I have to.
on June 27, 2010
Simply put - Plantronics has once again created a fine device and a pleasure to use.

I even bought a converter ($9.95) which takes the two RCA plugs and converts them into a single 2.5mm jack which can be plugged into a cell phone or a phone handset, so I have two devices in one!
on September 14, 2009
Several months of heavy use with this product prompt me to give the Plantronics Audio 625 USB headset microphone a very good rating. Accuracy rating jumped during voice recognition, my primary use. Price on Amazon was very good. Sound quality is good. Construction is good. Cons: USB end is somewhat bulky & cumbersome. A bit of excessive squeeze on my average size head from the internal spring wire. Overall value is very good.
on October 30, 2009
If you use these with Skype, you can set your settings so that the computer rings through your speakers, but the conversation comes through the headset, which is perfect.
I tried microsoft livechat headset before, but the volume control on the livechat headset controls the computer speaker volume, not the headset volume (very odd design). This Plantronics headset is perfect, the volume control actually controls the headset volume.
If you want to set up your skype so that the "ring" comes through your speakers, and the "conversation" comes through the headset, these are great!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.