Lyft Industrial Deals Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 84 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 91 reviews
on March 17, 2014
I have to fold the shirt up to pack it in a dufflebag for trips. However, the shirt will straighten out reasonably well after it has been hung up for a couple hours. I've never found a poplin shirt that is truly wrinkle free. Some just have to be ironed less than others. I was quite pleasantly surprised to find this shirt in my size since I've gained a significant amount of weight since the last time I purchased a dress shirt. The sleeves and neck size were appropriate and comfortable. The color was true to the pictures and description. The collar stays are permanent and you don't have to take them out before washing the shirt. You also can't change the coller stays if they become damaged or bent.

Pros:
Good sizing (especially for large men)
More wrinkle free than most
Stylish
Comfortable
Permanent collar stays

Cons:
Not truly wrinkle free but close
Permanent collar stays
on November 16, 2014
The material is quality, the size was correct, and the color is absolutely beautiful. Also, the sleeves are not too short as with many other shirts for tall people.

I wasn't sure what to expect but this turned out to be a good purchase. It shipped fast too. We'll see how it holds up after time. As for now, I highly recommend.
on March 10, 2017
Pretty good shirt. It feels good not cheap material. I am going to wear it again Sunday
on June 24, 2013
I recently started a job where I had to dress up more than previous positions and this was one of the first shirts I purchased. The shirt fits comfortably and I often find myself checking to see if this is clean as it is one of my first preferences to wear.

I've had the shirt dry cleaned a few times so far and the color is still the same as day one. Compared to other "wrinkle free" shirts I own, this is one of the few that I can hang up overnight and any wrinkles from a day's wear will be gone when I awake - truely nice when I've forgotten to pick up my dry cleaning.
on February 20, 2013
This got a 1 because this shirt was very poorly made. I had to get a shirt with a 20 inch collar so that I could use a tie, but when I got this, the shirt pocket was down to my stomach instead of my chest. I've bought other shirts that were 20/35 or 20/36 and I never had this problem. It was just this particular shirt, which was a shame, because I used to buy Van Heusen shirts exclusively. Now I have to stick with purchasing shirts online from other brands. I thought maybe this was a fluke, but unfortunately, I can't buy these shirts at a store, so I can't try them on.

In any event, I can not recommend this shirt.
on August 8, 2017
Fits the purpose I ordered it for.
on July 13, 2015
While not completely wrinkle free, it is wrinkle resistant and can be worn without looking like you slept in it. However, for my formal events, I would still at least steam it.
on November 26, 2014
I bought this shirt to be wrinkle free. Had to iron it to get wrinkles out after the first wash and drying (washed and dryed it by itself). The shirt is well made and fits well, but it seems they forgot to process the material through the wrinkle free process or whatever they do to make it wrinkle free. Won't buy another one. Over time have had more problems with Van Heusen shirts relative to fit, material quality and wrinkle free quality. It looked great on the screen and in the package, only won't look great without ironing.
on November 30, 2015
Maybe I've just got a thick neck (18"), but I keep ending up with these ginormous shirts. To be fair, this one says "big" but many don't bother. They just assume that if your neck's more than 17.5" around, then you must have a 50-60" barrel chest. No issues on the return. Typically have great luck with these shirts. Wish they more upfront about the chest measurements. Arms and neck were perfect
on June 21, 2013
I needed a shirt for my husband to wear to a wedding and it's very hard to find one his size (18X32/33). The neck was alright, but the body was very big. It worked ok for his suit, and it was just ok.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.