Salon Beauty Kindle 10th Anniversary Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now HTL17_gno

on April 5, 2015
one boot was smaller then the other.i thought it was my socks,so I had them on at work and after one hour of work I had to take them off.hurt my feet so bad.well tried them agin two days latter and after 4 hrs I had to take them off real fast.the left boot rubbed my big toe so bad I had to put band aids on just to stop the bleeding and the pain from the rubbing they did.for two days had to soak my feet in salt water to get rid of the pressure it did to my toe.mmmm.never agine.will not buy these agine no no no.
on December 8, 2016
I've been wearing these boots for almost 2 months now. I was looking for a cheaper boot to wear around the office. I typically wear Danner's. They are super comfortable, and im enjoying the 6" boot. however they aren't as durable as i was hoping. after about a week the finger loop on the left boot tore. and on the right boot the rear of heel has started to peel. super glue repaired both these issues though!. For the price point im still very pleased, but i dont think they would hold up for very long on any serious job site.
on September 18, 2017
Only a week in with this boot so I can't talk about how they hold up. They look great feel good and have a soft insole . Somewhat large in size and the leather can be sore on the back of the heel first few days . Bottom has a very good slip oil proof rubber that's better than other boots I have worn . The angle is great for guys with lower back issues, good for standing all day boots
on December 28, 2016
I read that it's size is larger than normal, so I first bought a 7 for my 8 feet. After realizing it was too small so I bought my second pair,a 8.5, only unfortunately to find it was too big for my feet. That was why I bought my third pair, an 8 size. It fit. So what I want to say here is: size of this 53009 is normal, not as many commented "larger". Feel free to choose your usual size.
on March 9, 2017
These boots are not worth thier price. They fit well for about a month and then the material began to stretch and lossen to the point that my ankles were shifting around constantly. Around the same time the stitching on the soles began to fray and detach. I do walk a lot in my job, but not to the point that this level of wear and tear is understandably
on February 22, 2017
I have purchased these shoes in stores several times, and a year ago I saw Amazon offfered less expensive pricing, so I ordered them and loved them!! Nov 14 2016 I reordered a replacement pair because my heals separated like All of the ones in the pictures.
The pair I received were the wrong color and the wrong boot. Amazon then resent me a second pair and lo and behold, wrong pair again.
Now I have 1 pair with unglued soles and the two new pair that are the wrong color and look like I purchased them used. Not happy With the outcome of this purchase. I am confident that Amazon will take this into their hands, make this right and send me the 10D "RUST." color and not the "RUST Full Grain."
on May 22, 2015
I'm a timberland kinda guy and have bought different pro boots from them. If you're a10.5 regular then 10 might be better fitting. I'm going to try a thicker pair of socks and see how they fit then
review image
on December 4, 2015
I have had these boots a week or so therefore they may not be completely broken in. They are a little big. I'm a size 9 but it feels like these boots would comfortably fit a size 10 foot. I am wondering if the bottom of the shoe will grow to add more friction over time. For now, when I walk on a roof they slide occasionally. As part of my job, I climb onto at least one or two residential roofs per day. I wish these shoes were more snug because I don't like it when my feet shift inside my boot while walking on a roof. Also, the first day I wore them I had to immediately go buy a pair of gel insoles since the boots do not have much arch support. My cat does like to chew on the rear finger tabs or else I would have given two stars.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 29, 2014
First be advised this fits as a true work boot and as such there is added room to compensate for extra thick work or winter socks. The inside is a bit tall. That being said, I applied a bit of saddle soap as soon as they arrived (a day early) and put in a set of gel insoles. Now I have comfort and durability. I wear a 14 and I the width/length combination is great. The bonus is the added style. The toe has a protective shell that maintains the shape of the boot and aids with minor protection. The boot is lightweight. I would recommend this boot and I'd definitely buy it again. I like it.

It also transforms effortlessly into a casual shoe. Definite plus! Get a pair.
on August 28, 2017
These Timberland PRO boots are awesome. Many reviews say that they run a little larger than your true size but they fit me exactly as expected. They are comfortable beyond description. It took me about two days of wearing them all day for the ankles (rim) to break in and they are the insoles are very soft. I have only had them for about a month so I can't speak about durability yet but I can say that on top of being work boots they look nice enough to wear with jeans on a casual day out also.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.