Oil month Automotive HPC World Book Day Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Offline listening. Learn more. PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Mother's Day gifts Home Gift Guide Mother's Day gifts across Amazon Home Gift Guide Save $20 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment westworldS2 westworldS2 westworldS2  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now TG18PP_gno

on September 2, 2016
4 episodes.
Merpup, dinosaur episode, giant spider and stoaway.

Good. Arrived perfectly and on time
on February 1, 2014
My grandson absolutely loves the Wonder Pets. He usually watches it on Amazon Prime when he is at my house; however, he doesn't have that at his home. I bought the DVD for him to watch at his home and love to hear him sing the Wonder Pets song and dance around.
on October 28, 2017
My daughter loves the wonder pets and dionsuaurs. Great dvd with more than one episode.
on February 27, 2018
My daughter loves this one
on July 30, 2013
We watch this (well, I actually listen to it from the driver's seat) all the time in the car, and my daughter (2+ years old) really enjoys it. As usual, what the Wonder Pets do keeps her quite interested, even if watching for the 124th time. Makes her happy, so it makes me happy.
on March 13, 2014
Awesome stuff! Kids love this stuff, even the baby (lol) ..and you know what? "eff" the Telletubbies, or any of that other crap they make "for" little kids. eff it all. (watch Wonder Pets: save a life)
on February 16, 2015
What's not to like with the Wonder Pets?
on May 20, 2017
It was great, very pleased with this purchase!!
on February 7, 2012
Ordered this for my 1 year old granddaughter for Christmas. My 4 year old has loved Wonderpets since she was 1 1/2 so am hoping my 1 year old will too!!
on April 13, 2013
As a mom of two pre schoolers, I buy videos a lot! This video was new and in great condition. My two & three year olds love the wonder pets. I don't like buying from W..Mart if I can help it, so this is a cheaper and better option for me. I would definitely buy from this seller again and have been happy with all the videos from Amazon I've ordered so far.